Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Windforce VS. Silence
Posted 2002-09-03, 12:11 AM
Ive got a nice windy But I recently stumbled onto a 6 socket Hydra and 5 of the 6 Runes needed for a Silence Bow. Has anyone here used both?? I welcome any opinions on the benefits or advantages of either.

Thanks,

Doofus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:51 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
you should use both dude silence only for resistances as for the hydra its too slow get a crusader even a grand matron but keep the wf for vs zons and what not use the silence in your weapon switch for sorcs and asns

OH cows wf for cows too 550 max dmg at lvl 99

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-04, 06:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
Windforce is the best Zon vs Zon Bow and is a pretty good all around bow.
Silence is the best Zon vs Sorc Bow, Poor bow vs high damage reduce characters.
Buriza Do-Kyanon Best All around Bow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:08 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
lol burito better for nothing dude its waaayyy too slow

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-09, 05:23 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
Burito?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-09, 05:44 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
i had a 8% windforce with the rune that takes enemy def away by 100% it was sweet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-09, 08:49 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
doesn't guided arrow ignore target defense anywayz???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-09-09, 08:57 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
yeah..
but they like to use multi as an excuse (which it isnt) for the waste of a Jah rune
i would rather socket that mofo Jah in a good armor or helm (1.08 shako for example)
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-09, 08:57 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
a gemmed bow with 4 perf emeralds a perf skull and a perf sapphire owns that shit man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-09, 09:14 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
go pgems!
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-11, 01:49 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Windforce VS. Silence"
Quote:
Originally posted by drx
yeah..
but they like to use multi as an excuse (which it isnt) for the waste of a Jah rune
i would rather socket that mofo Jah in a good armor or helm (1.08 shako for example)
i agree 100% my sorc uses 09 jahd shako it adds like 80 life and every charm i get with life it adds even more

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome