Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post new patch
Posted 2002-09-01, 11:48 PM
if u have id'd .09 items will they xfer to .10 or if u have un-id'd .09 items will they xfer to .10 or will they just stay .09
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-09-02, 01:44 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
my guess is that any item found while in .09 or below will stay the same unid or id'd..thjats my guess tho..im not 100% sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-09-02, 02:02 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Any item has already all his stats when it drops.
If you dupe an un-id 1000 times, when you'll id it, you'll get 1000 times the same stats.

So .09 un-id would remain .09 item, even if you ID them while .10

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-09-02 at 02:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Hey I read on diabloii that in the next patch, guided arrow will NOT pierce. Bummer
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-09-02, 11:44 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Quote:
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
Hey I read on diabloii that in the next patch, guided arrow will NOT pierce. Bummer
not really man zons already have a pretty big advantage it will give other char classes a better chance of owning a zon
while zons still have an advantage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-02, 01:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Thats gonna totally nerf zons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-02, 07:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Yeah.... I'm sorry but b.net's gonna totally FUCK zons up and it's gonna blow. They need to fix that sorc bs if they're going to nerf zons...... sorry but GOD that pisses me.
I wonder how long you would live, with a bullet in your gut....
I wonder how much Sh!t you'd talk, if your throat was cut.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocolypze

Posted 2002-09-02, 08:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
get this like b4 1.07 patch necros owned all look how bad they got nerfd

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-02, 08:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
They are trying to even it out so people play more of a variety of characters. Mainly Zons Sorcs and Barbs make up most of the D2 population.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-02, 09:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
true, but every character will still have more advantage over another character no matter what...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-03, 12:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
well say good bye to eth rune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-09-03, 10:58 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
No, actually, they are gonna make eth rune "ignore targets defence" and change jah rune.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:23 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
lol yeah right
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:35 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
No, actually, they are gonna make eth rune "ignore targets defence" and change jah rune.
we only know what they might do to anything nothing is set in stone 1.10 could acually change nothing item or char wise we jsut gotta wait for the final patch to find out excatly what is changed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:50 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Well it said that in diabloii.net's 1.10 patch section thingy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 12:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
when i s this dam patch going to come out i have been hearing it for like 3 mounths now and nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-09-03, 01:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
Nobody knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 04:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
d2.net is an "unofficial" site and i read that these are what might be changed with the 1.10 patch..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-07, 03:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
lol 1.10 is not going to come out. not now not ever. those damn procastinators!

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-09-07, 11:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "new patch"
i think it is going to come out, i have been waiting over 8 months since they said it would coem out... and well to tell you the trusth im thinking their gonna make a superpatch that will charge people to play it due to the fact that people are selling shit from d2 on ebay
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"