Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains
Posted 2004-01-03, 01:35 PM
Alice in Chains are okay but Cooper ruled. I like all of Cooper's and I like Alice in Chains song that has the line "Jeeeeeesus Christ"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
The AIC song you're referring to is "The Man In The Box."

Alice Cooper is the greatest musician in history. Constrictor was the first album I ever owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
I knew you liked him Raz. I saw your bio on your band's site.

Oh and none of your band likes Godsmack?????? But they like Deftones???????? F'em.

Thanks for the answer Raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
I think they both suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Nobody in our band really likes Godsmack for a number of reasons. I can't stand Sully's vocals or his lyrics (get back, get the fuck away, go away, get away from me, etc) , Jeff doesn't like the drumming and both Daniel and Kyler don't like the guitarwork. I bought their first CD when it came out, but the only song I really liked was "Whatever." I'm not a huge fan of The Deftones either, but they have their moments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:57 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Alice Cooper is the shit man! I guess I'm a tiny bit bias cuz he came out of Detroit. Like me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-05, 11:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Alice is definitely the man. What's your favorite song of his?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-06, 10:11 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Well, I can never pick a favorite song out of all the ones I her by artists I like. The simplest answer is they all are pretty sweet. And that as they say, is that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-06, 07:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Don't disrespect the Deftones. They've been on the top of my favorites since the mid 90's. Chino is such a great performer, he's just amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-07, 12:08 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains"
Yeah, but he's got a big fucking mouth. He talks shit endlessly. Metallica's last album surely sucked, but for Chino to claim that his band was the only reason to go to Summer Sanitarium is outright blasphemy. Just because St. Anger blew, doesn't mean that Master of Puppets doesn't destroy everything The Deftones have ever done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel