Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

What not to do during return of the king
Posted 2003-12-27, 11:49 AM
What NOT to do during the "Return of the King" Premiere

1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"

2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

3. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."

4. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.

5. Ask everyone around you if they think Gandalf went to Hogwarts.

6. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."

7. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"

8. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.

9. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.

10. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"

11. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"

12. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.

13. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"

14. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.

15. Start an Orc sing-a-long.

16. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.

17. When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and shout, "I see dead people!"

18. Imitate what you think a conversation between Gollum, Dobby and Yoda would be like.

19. Release a jar of daddy-long-legs into the theater during the Shelob scene.

20. Wonder out loud if Aragorn is going to run for governor of California.

21. When Shelob comes on, exclaim, "Man! Charlotte's really let herself go!"

22. After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."

got these from arbitus by the way

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-12-27 at 11:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-27, 12:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
WHEN WILL HE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-27, 12:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
When will you stop posting nothing but utter horse crap?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-27, 03:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
I enjoyed it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-27, 03:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

thats the greatest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!

wait. i wasnt talking bout the thread. i was talking bout uncapped picture of snufalufagus
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-12-27, 03:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
It was good, Im just bored you naked biatch joo.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-27, 04:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
Snuffy is god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-27, 04:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
I used the name Snuffleupagus in TFC for a long ass time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-27, 08:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
I'm gonna try some of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-02, 08:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
lol i thnk it is quiet amusing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-01-02, 09:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
i did that "mr. anderson" Thing and people actually laughed :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2004-01-02, 10:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
lmao haha this came from my forum.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:56 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
Funny very funny.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2004-01-03, 11:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
It was quite humourous.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
That was funny! It was like I was seeing "The Top Ten Ways Lotr Has Made You Crazy" all over agian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oni

Posted 2004-01-03, 05:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
Nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWave

Posted 2004-01-03, 06:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
When Sam got married someone yelled "Wait! I thought they were gay?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:51 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
Xenn said:
When Sam got married someone yelled "Wait! I thought they were gay?"
lol

in my LotR satire, Sam is gay (well, his name is Spam)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:52 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
Well, you never know. There was that one scene where all the hobbits jumped into bed and did nothing but tickle eachother for about five minutes. They could have been gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:12 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What not to do during return of the king"
mjordan2nd said:
Well, you never know. There was that one scene where all the hobbits jumped into bed and did nothing but tickle eachother for about five minutes. They could have been gay.
whoa, wtf?

tell me about this!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack