Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question More cube recipe questions
Posted 2002-09-06, 10:07 AM
If you roll the stats on a charm/jewel that drops from Pindleskin does it always keep its lvl potential?

ie: If i put a 5% mf charm that pindle dropped and 3 perf gems and get a lousy small charm of dex, should I look for a new charm to craft, or will that small dex charm always keep that potential 98 lvl since Pindle originally dropped it??

Thanks,

Doofus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-09-06, 10:15 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
It will always keep the potential 98 lvl.....

lol i never played d2 or pindle but it sounds like a good guess!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-09-06, 12:32 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Penguin is right. Good job penguin. You should get a donut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-06, 12:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
heres one for ya i got a small charm in normal from rakanishu i cubed it and got a lvl 83 req charm it was 3 max ar 2 str .... item lvl doesnt matter when u reroll stats im pretty sure i read that on d2.net

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-06, 01:18 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Actually, you have it backwards. I read EVERYTHING off diabloii.net, and it says that Ilvl DOES matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-06, 01:51 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
When cubing item level doesn't matter, only character level, and the magic level of the item.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-06, 02:38 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
That Statement contradicts itself >>

"item level doesn't matter, only character level, and the magic level of the item"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-09-06, 02:49 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Ugh I ment the Magic level (Being mod levels) of the item doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the character level and item level (item class/tc).

Last edited by BMS-IcE-; 2002-09-06 at 02:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-06, 04:56 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Wtf? You can do that to charms!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Damnit people, get your info right.

1: only Nihlathak is level 98
2: pindleskin is level 95.
3:

BANG: Doofus_AW has died for being an idiot thinking pindleskin is lvl 98.

BANG: Penguin has been shot in the foot for listening to doofus.

BANG: !King_Amazon! has died for congratulating penguin on making a mistake.

BANG: BNU-BluntMaster has died for having his info wrong, charm lvl req is 81 from a non "fine" prefix, which gives +3 max with a lvl 21 req.

BANG: BMS-IcE- has been shot in the arm for making a contradiction out of his own statement.

People Shot:7
Death Count:5

This is just the start of my random vigilante action.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-07, 02:22 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Dragoon
Damnit people, get your info right.
BNU-BluntMaster has died for having his info wrong, charm lvl req is 81 from a non "fine" prefix, which gives +3 max with a lvl 21 req..
BANG SCREENSHOT COMING SOON

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:33 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "More cube recipe questions"
Ok let me simplify it for you.

Fine Small Charm:Mods=3 max dmg, with random 15-20 ar level 21 req.
Sharp Small Charm:Mods=1-3 max dmg, with extreme level req 70+.

I think I was gonna put for 3: Get your facts straight, but I guess I forgot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon