Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: What do you say about this
Yes it's only fair that EX-Mania gets the position 0 0%
No, i doubt it is a good idea 1 14.29%
I don't know, maybe others should decide or perhaps the admins 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Post Mod?

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:55 PM
Un#1 umm..... if this post isnt good for this forum move it because it does relate to the d2 area, and i only want the people who go to the D2 forum to see this, because i only want them to have opinion in this.

Well... since i see that i was mod of dupe forums and marketplace for a long time, and i was SUPPOSED to be mod of d2 hacks since the beginning until some unknown admin de-modded me from it a long time ago. i would like to ask, why has cronic killa been chosen to be a moderator of the full d2 forum when i wait to be full mod here?

This is strictly personal opinion but, don't you think it should be fair that i am the full moderator and he takes my place?

Please post your opinion but please keep flames to yourself if you have any

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-08-28, 12:23 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
you werent posting enough is my guess.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-28, 12:25 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
yea mine to, if you had posted alot of help and answered other user questions the last couple weeks alot im sure you wouldve got it, but its not to late keep posting and helping and im sure the oputunity will come seeing how big the d2 forum is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-28, 05:48 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber
you werent posting enough is my guess.
I Think this is the main reason.

You didn't post/edit/move/delete any post for more than 1 month now, you last post was on 07-11.

Last posts made by EX-Mania in D2 forum:

07-11-2002
07-02-2002
06-11-2002
06-07-2002
05-24-2002

In 3 months, posting 5 times in the forum you are partially modding, you'll agree it's very few.
Don't be surprise if the staff didn't allow you to mod all the D2 section.... But be surprise that you are still in mod position !

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-28 at 06:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-28, 08:19 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
i didnt because i was also waiting for the patch, but, i didnt post, i was modding. i havent had enough time lately to really post and spend time much here. but im commin back....

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-04, 05:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
ok, well since the people want admins to decide, i guess i will just talk to them.

Thankyou for your votes!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-04, 05:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
ok, vote's done, lets close this.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-04, 06:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
A mod just posted three times in a row.. Learn to edit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-04, 06:40 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
Yea...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Mod?"
Correct.
Closed.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1