Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:04 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "fuck that shit, i going to make new..."
Ganga said:
Do I get to keep my Ladder Only Items when the season is over?
A: Yes. Any Ladder Only Items will be converted over when your character is converted to a Core character. These items can now be traded with other Core characters. That is the only way for Core characters to get ladder only items, as leftovers after a season is over.
haha, jewish. they're releasing ladder only items to non-ladders? fucking stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:15 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "haha, jewish. they're releasing ladder..."
symnzXx said:
haha, jewish. they're releasing ladder only items to non-ladders? fucking stupid.
I have no idea what you talking about there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-26, 01:42 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I have no idea what you talking about..."
well, the question is:
ladder moves to NONladder that exists now(from prepatch)
OR
ladder moves to a seperate NONladder that canNOT interact/trade... with the NonLadder yet!

2nd one would be GAY!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:27 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, the question is: ladder moves to..."
I doubt they'll make a seperate non-ladder.

This ladder season has lasted how long? A year? Maybe more?

This means every year or so, they will add another mini-server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:32 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I doubt they'll make a seperate..."
Or add to the one they make now...

But yes, it's quite gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:37 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Or add to the one they make now... ..."
Vollstrecker said:
Or add to the one they make now...

But yes, it's quite gay.
we'll see soon.
some important person on Blizz-forum said, that there will be a serprise in quite sort time, now some weeks later, they say ladderreset soon

this 1.10+ disturbed me somehow... my english is not so good, but i am not alone, who cant figure it out what they exactly mean!
first i also thought " + ", that must mean a mini update BEFORE a new really patch...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:31 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "we'll see soon. some important person..."
personally i think ladder reseting is good, well in west at begining you could get a zod rune for ss (how i got all my items was hold the zods till they got value back ) but i think the new season will be good...not so many dupes and since that andy bot is jackin people i doubt they'll run it so sojs will be worth more than a damn ist...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-06-26, 11:01 AM in reply to Auron's post starting "personally i think ladder reseting is..."
Nah.. People will go as fast as they can to get to where they can run an Andy bot. Then, they will try to trade SOJs as fast as possible before the value goes down. Since they will be trying to trade so many... bah. It's doomed already.

The only thing I can think of is if they gimped Andy's drops. I don't really care what they do. If the economy is fucked again, I'll quit. If it's not, I'll do whatever the new thing is.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-26, 11:07 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Nah.. People will go as fast as they..."
I'd say the day that ladder starts make a magic find sorceress, find decent stuff and sell it for uberness before it loses value. The first few days/weeks, I believe sets and uniques will be currency, and then as soon as runes are found/runewords made, those will be worth, by far, the most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-26, 12:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd say the day that ladder starts make..."
Personally I don't think Stone of Jordan should be worth even a high rune. What would they care if the economy was jacked, it was jacked for almost 2 years in .09, they just are probably going to reset it each year because nerds play D2 constantly and ruin it for the once a day players. They find all the best items, while people who play once a day are just starting to get good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-26, 01:46 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Personally I don't think Stone of..."
Well , if those ladder items are gonna end up in non-ladder , without being able 2 find them , I wud say : bot like hell , theyre gonna b worth shitloads when they land in non-ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-26, 01:59 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Well , if those ladder items are gonna..."
Obviously you people can not see what they are doing. The current 1.10 ladder will be in a league by itself, called 1.10+.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Obviously you people can not see what..."
Some just too stupid to tell, anyway nonone can sure what will happen until the real thing come out, Blizzard is just crazy like that, expect the unexpected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-26, 04:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Some just too stupid to tell, anyway..."
I will have a LOT of 1.10+ gear for regular NonLadder gear or favors.

There obviously was no point in my harvesting items on Ladder now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Looks like the former ladder characters..."
The way I interpret this is that characters will be moved to the corresponding non-ladder population (as in, USWest hard-core ladder won't be moved to Europe soft-core non-ladder; it will be moved to it's own group, but non-ladder:West/SC/NL)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The way I interpret this is that..."
Somehow i like this ladder reset and also not because i just started to get good items and also not botting takes quiet a while to get good. I wonder what blizz's other surprises will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:50 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Somehow i like this ladder reset and..."
I wish they started clean every dupe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`