Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Cry wow i wanna come east
Posted 2004-11-04, 07:02 PM
Wow these assholes are really starting to piss me off. I mean shit. Im in a public duel and like this asswipe comes in, hes like evry stfu cuz i can own u all. So im like wow ok asshole? Its a game? So hes like 1v1 bitch ill own u, then i kill him with 1 hammer lol. So he starts talking all this bs, but he backs off. Then im dueling some other guy, and this asshole comes from behind and kills me. Then nks me everytime and takes gold so im like wow wtf is up this nerds ass, I rejoin game, and he says thnx for gold ggs i won you bye.

This shit happens like EVERYTIME I duel in pubbys, and I have noone other than my friends to duel private. Is east any better cause im really fucking considering moving. I just dont wanna start from scratch so I dont know.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:34 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "wow i wanna come east"
Happens on east two, but on east, you have me and my cavelry of friends to back you up if need be. DarkXSavior, Geekz and I can probably pk away most of your problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:34 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "wow i wanna come east"
no there are assholes on all of the realms so it wouldnt matter if you came to east you will still get nked by newbs after you own them.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:38 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "no there are assholes on all of the..."
Yeah, especially if they are lvl 99. I gm dueled this zon with my DeathRiser (Summon/bone necro) and ezpk'd her. Few games later, I see her again, She jumps me but i manage to get her away, i get killed by faggot trapsin and get nk'd 3 times till i get my v/t. She s/e'd before i got back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-04, 11:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah, especially if they are lvl 99. I..."
Sovereign said:
Yeah, especially if they are lvl 99. I gm dueled this zon with my DeathRiser (Summon/bone necro) and ezpk'd her. Few games later, I see her again, She jumps me but i manage to get her away, i get killed by faggot trapsin and get nk'd 3 times till i get my v/t. She s/e'd before i got back
hehe, i wish the realms could like play with eachother, but there was certain things u could only do on ur realm, like sum items only people on east could have but they could use em againsts west etc. kinda fun concept, and like there could b realm duels haha, like guildwars but d2 style hehe, oh and the items u could only use on ur realm, say u giv to sum1 on west, it turns to the soj value of item hehehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-05, 06:30 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "hehe, i wish the realms could like play..."
Meh, if u ever come east, u can bet that me, Sov and jarren would back you up against stupid koreans... Why did u start west anyways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-05, 07:36 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Meh, if u ever come east, u can bet..."
GEEkZ said:
Meh, if u ever come east, u can bet that me, Sov and jarren would back you up against stupid koreans... Why did u start west anyways
Man maybe I should start playing NL.....hmm.....nah. You guys should play ladder instead East of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-05, 09:27 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Man maybe I should start playing..."
Yes, start NL, i played first season ladder... It was ok, but NL was much better for me... again though, thats just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-05, 04:13 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Yes, start NL, i played first season..."
i started west cuz im from cali, and thnx guys, too bad im not east ide come right now if my gear was transferable lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-05, 04:21 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "i started west cuz im from cali, and..."
s7oLi said:
i started west cuz im from cali, and thnx guys, too bad im not east ide come right now if my gear was transferable lol

Why not just try it out? Im sure some of the guys would start u out..just a thought T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-05, 04:39 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Why not just try it out? Im sure some..."
xWolfPack69 said:
Why not just try it out? Im sure some of the guys would start u out..just a thought T_T
k, guys wanna gimme ur accounts so i can add ya?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-05, 06:09 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "k, guys wanna gimme ur accounts so i..."
*GiveMeDrugs

I don't have spare room atm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-05, 06:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "*GiveMeDrugs I don't have spare room..."
*geekz. Tell me who you are, as i am in the same predicament as Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-05, 07:31 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "*geekz. Tell me who you are, as i am in..."
u can try posting in b.net trade forums "West for East items" but the chances of u getting scammed r high ~_~ unless u get a b.net mod to help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-11-06, 09:05 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "u can try posting in b.net trade forums..."
How bout you /w *Endurack2 *Endruack3 or *Endurack6 and i will wipe the game out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-11-06, 11:24 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "How bout you /w *Endurack2 *Endruack3..."
Endurack said:
How bout you /w *Endurack2 *Endruack3 or *Endurack6 and i will wipe the game out.
lol endurack ur on my list mang dont u remember lol, ur jsut never on mang
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-07, 06:46 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "lol endurack ur on my list mang dont u..."
s7oLi my account is KoD.darklord...i got an almost level 90 fire ball pk sorc hitting around 25k fireball if you need any help from me...im on east sc nl also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-07, 08:49 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "wow i wanna come east"
give me your items and go east. Im poor ass on west lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog