Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

1.10 Geddo Druid Build
Posted 2004-11-01, 02:54 PM
1.10 Geddo Druid Build

1.10 Geddo Druid build requires a shit load of skill. The character requires fast movement (tele skills) with low cast rate. The character also has very low damage (around 4k with the best gear compared to 25k fire balls). If you want a challenge or just a change from the normal characters people have, then give it a try.

Abbreviations:
Zon = Amazon
WF = Windforce
SM= Slow Missle
GA= Guided Arrow
MS = Multiple Shot
IGA = Invisible Guided Arrow
IBS = Invisible Bone Spirit
WW = Whirlwind
Sin = Assassin
Vit = Vitality
Dungoes = Verdungoes Hearty Cord
CB = Crushing Blow
DS = Deadly Strike
CS = Critical Strike
Geddo= Armageddon
Desynch- de-synchronization – a form of lag that makes u think you are somewhere but to the server u are else where usually somewhere in your trail.

STATS:
Strength: 55
Dexterity: 130-160 (depending on what items you decide to use)
Vitality: All Remaining
Energy: Base

Explanation:
The Druid needs max block rate and low strength since you will be using enigma of course. I suggest 55 points so you can swap your gear around and not be reliant on your items for str.

SKILLS:
Volcanoe: 20
Armageddon: 20
Fissure: 20
Molten Bolder: 20
Firestorm: 20 (if you can)
Oak Sage 1-5

OPTIONAL SKILLS:
Wolves: 1
Ravens: 1

Explanation:
Your basically going for damage not life. Your oak sage dies in a hit usually, so don’t bother relying on it.

Equipment:
This druid is based on FHR and top notch gear. If you cant suit it very well, its going to be shit.

Helmet: Two options, and 2 options ONLY: Shako with a -5/5 Facet and Raven Lore with 5/5 Facet
Amulet: Maras Kelideiscope

Armor: Enigma Mage Plate (or any armor sort)

Shield: StormShield 5/5 Faceted

Weapon 1: Heart of the Oak

Weapon 2: Call to Arms

Belt: Arachnid Mesh

Rings: Raven Frost 250/20 IS NICE, Stone of the Jordan

Gauntlets: Mage Fists (+1 Fire skills har har)

Greaves: Imp Shanks, or boots of the sort (FHR/STR/DEX/RES)

CHARMS:
8x Elemntal Grand Charms with 30+ Life
2x Elemental Grand Charms with 12% FHR
1 Annihilus (My drood has a 19 stat so you may need more strength)

***Stash Equipment***
1 Drawf Star
1 T-Gods
1 Hotspur
Shield 4x P. Topazed
Shield 4x Um Runes (88 all res nice inteam duels vs all eles)
1 Nokazan Relic
Raven Lore
Your Ammies I listed
Imp Shanks or other boots
Wizarspike

*Amulet- The options are self explanatory. Use the Nokazan vs. the fire nubs and the Maras for all around.

*Weapon- +3 Skills 40% Cast with mana increase is ideal. You probably wont need anything else other then a wizardspike for resitances.

Explanation- Charms:
If your not packing +11 Skills, your gonna suck.

Explanation- Gear:
Your focusing on decent cast, moderate FHR and damage gains. As I said this drood sucks without top notch gear. Your damage is needed and everything has a fairly long cast delay.

**************************STRATEGY/TACTICS**************************

Amazon:
They really are not hard to beat. Keep your distance and charge in to get them on the run. When they run away lock em with volcanoe and fissure switch ups. This inflicts heavy damage and stun since the like to dodge a billion percent of the time.

Assassin:
DO NOT THINK YOU CAN TAKE A SIN. You’re a damn fire drood not a Windrood. Your Cyclone Armor is quite weak. Recast it continuously and use fissure all around. Tele past them quick or run and pray for a geddo hit. If Geddo lands on them BAP gonna die. Unless they use hotspurs. As for WW sins, fissure away. It seems the faster an opponent moves across fissure the more damage inflicted.

Necromancer:
Face it, your dead. They are to damn over powered. If your really good use volcanoe often. Most necros lack DR and Block. Volcanoe does physical + fire and rips them apart. If they are smart and use + Fire Res + block your dead. Move continuously and do not let them get close. Your FHR isn’t fast enough to escape most of the time. Also watch out for teeth. Your life is not extremely high once your oak is done. If you get stunned your dead.

Paladins:
Not to hard use fissure a lot and move around continuously. Geddo usually hammers them hard and if they are hammerdins and stop to hammer away, cast that volcanoe fast.

Sorceress:
Your Cyclone Armor provides a good deal of protection so cast it often. Keep recasting sage to pull life advantages. Toss on your res gear for the type of sorc your dueling. Just do what they do, tele like hell and use fissure. WIf they are somewhat slow on the tele use volcanoe. If they have no block or Dr use Volcanoe ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Barbarians:
These fucks are a pain in the ass, theres really nothing you can do against a 500+ eBotD and the ability of them teleporting and having massive open wounds. With your damage so damn low they just laugh at you and keep on coming. Tele in zig zag motions casting fissure and staying in range for geddo to slam in.

Druids:
Kill the oak sage and kill it fast. Windstorm druids can get you triggered fast especially if they are using a lot of minions. The Cyclone armor is going to piss you off and your going to most likely loose. Theres nothing you can do, so jump on a hammerdin and wipe em out 

Credits/Acknowledgements:
I give thanks to the following in no particular order:

Asheron- Helping me get my Geddo Drood started.

EotD- My (our clan jOObelette~!) clan for giving me some sort of purpose to keep on pking and wanting to be the best dueler I can be.

Gimmeitam- For the greatest duels I’ve had in 09 and the experience I gained for all characters.

Rei- You showed me how to play a zon like no one else, I will never forget the public days we had. Still funny how we both ended up in Gimmeitam. Hopefully one day you will be back~! I thank you for taking my dueling to a new level!
Steven- Thanx for getting me into Gimmeitam, best thing of 09!

Blckshdwdragon a.k.a- jOObelette~!- We have had some great times with our zons and our v/t’s thanx for helping me get started when I decided to come back and play Gi again. Also a special thanx for taking Co-Leader rank in Elders of the Dragons!

Laxative/Jay/Rage/Marsh/Clayfu- We had some great zon duels in the days of Gimmeitam, hope your all doing well and hope too see you again soon.

Jill-PvP- Rest In Peace girl! My level 48 Barb still owned your V/T~!

Shags/Soul/Tenken a.k.a Diego – you guys are a pain in the ass to duel as necros but you still know my zon makes you run~ die x10!!!

T3h_jOObifier: Guided My Arrow
Jill-PvP: Blessed My Aim
Clayfu: Taught Me Critical Strike
Blur_MoB: Helped Me Avoid

Clan Elders of the Dragons

Rest in Peace Jill...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-11-01, 03:31 PM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Geddo Druid Build"
nice, you're great as long as you keep it with posting guides etc...
once you get to the reply button people start to hate you...

anyways, nice build °.°
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-01, 03:32 PM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Geddo Druid Build"
yay!

Nice guide there, but seems like this build will be hard to use and i'm using a comp that can't tele(super shitty comp and screen goes black when i tele) so i pretty much got no casters so i'll sit this one out

Well most of the good PKers i know have a similar personnality to Endurack because everyone they pk start to call them newbs and etc etc.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-11-01 at 03:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-11-01, 07:21 PM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Geddo Druid Build"
Sticky that sumbabitch lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-02, 07:44 AM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Geddo Druid Build"
Sorceress:
Your Cyclone Armor provides a good deal of protection so cast it often. Keep recasting sage to pull life advantages. Toss on your res gear for the type of sorc your dueling. Just do what they do, tele like hell and use fissure. WIf they are somewhat slow on the tele use volcanoe. If they have no block or Dr use Volcanoe ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

sounds like you know ur stuff if you have the druid built up and ur on USEast nl sc gimme a pm and we can set up a game to duel. i wanna see how tuff this is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-02, 03:37 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Sorceress: Your Cyclone Armor provides..."
he's west... you won't have a chance to duel him unless you go west or he goes east.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-11-02, 06:13 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "he's west... you won't have a chance to..."
damnit i wanted to duel em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:12 AM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "damnit i wanted to duel em."
he would own you hardcore lol he is a god if his druid could not kill you then he could go and get anyone of his other characters to kill you. he has mad skillz
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-11-03, 04:24 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "he would own you hardcore lol he is a..."
i dont play hardcore and just cuz hes got skills dont mean i dont ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Cry ok
Posted 2004-11-03, 09:32 PM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Geddo Druid Build"
edited cause video didnt work lol

Last edited by s7oLi; 2004-11-03 at 09:33 PM. Reason: cause
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi