Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Wait, what the fuck?
Posted 2012-10-18, 09:38 AM

I always felt there was something really fucking "off" about this, but... now it's just creepy, when I think about it. They don't even have the same eyes.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-18, 03:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Wait, what the fuck?"
Hmmm? Sure they do. Look at the shape of the eyelids and eyebrows. In the left image the light is too low to represent his eye color. Even the Adam's apple is the same; he maybe lost 5-10 lbs in that time period.

The photo on the left has "crazy eyes" anyway so I believe it's him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-10-18, 04:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hmmm? Sure they do. Look at the shape..."
Clearly the same guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-18, 07:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Clearly the same guy."
Its not the same person. There's if certain parts that are similar but it isn't. guy on right has green eyes while on the left its a blue. Nose is totally shaped differently. Hair isn't curly in the left. Facial marks are different. The lazy eye he doesn't have. The adam's apple on the right is more narrow while the left one is more broad. Chin isn't even the same and last but not least the ears are different. Those are what i see different of the two guys.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-10-18, 07:35 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Its not the same person. There's if..."
Difference in color of the photos and weight loss can account for most or all of the differences. There are enough similarities to know that it's the same person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-18, 07:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Difference in color of the photos and..."
Imagine this image:

Between the two images here:

There are enough similarities to clearly show that it's the same person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-18, 07:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Difference in color of the photos and..."
This was something heavily debated on 4chan for the longest time. Consensus is: it's the same dude. Someone had gone in and shown all the same little points on the guy's face and how they were matched when he was frowning and smiling. That's something else that can affect how he looks in the photos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-18, 10:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This was something heavily debated on..."
Of course it's the same dude. Why the fuck wouldn't it be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-19, 08:48 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Of course it's the same dude. Why the..."
The government is out to get us!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-19, 11:25 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The government is out to get us!"
Consider heavily all the times you thought about killing mass numbers of people.
Consider the number of times you envied an antagonist or villain in a movie, video game, or comic book.
Consider the amount of time and money you would put into it.
Now consider the number of times you did it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-19, 12:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Consider heavily all the times you..."
Skurai, stop being stupid. You owe me 4 pricktures and two days of limerick style posts in place of Asamin's dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-20, 12:02 AM in reply to Skurai's post "Wait, what the fuck?"
Skurai you're kidding, right?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-20, 10:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Skurai you're kidding, right?"
I'm pretty sure he's not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-20, 03:14 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Skurai you're kidding, right?"
I'm ashamed of each and every one of you.
You didn't even stop scrolling.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai