Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Mortal Kombat
Posted 2003-05-29, 07:28 PM
I loved the old MKs for GENESIS. I played MK2,3 and Trillogy. I loved the fatalities. Some of the friendships were funny. What was your personal favorite fatality, brutality, animality, babiality, friendship and anything I might have forgotten. I have one for all.

fatality MK3 Subzero's freezing and then snapping the guy's body
brutality ALL
animality lu kang's
babiality Katana
friendship Shiva's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Fatality-MK1 when scorpion took off his mask and torched the guy.
Brutality-Jade's
Animality-Sub-zero's bear thingy
babality-None, they were all the same
Friendship-Johnny Cage's where he gave them a signed photo of himself or whatever.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2003-05-29 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:09 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Sub zero didn't do that. Sub zero has ice power. Scorpion is the one who does that. Just look at the name. SUB ZERO as in below freezing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Argh, it was a typo. I don't think sub zero was in MK1 anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
He was but it was the old Sub Zero. I didn't like that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-03, 12:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
that game was soooo fun
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-03, 05:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Yeah too bad i didn't figure out all the fatalities.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-14, 03:46 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
I wish I had. I've looked on the web and I can't find a site with any of them. To old, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-15, 08:25 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
I have them printed out somewhere. If i ever find them in my cabinet of printed out game shit, I'll let you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-15, 06:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Thanks Uncapped. Those fatalities looked so sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
dude talking about mortal kombat!!!!! !&*^%$^&!$(^&!
i dont even know how to start, for one thing if there was an expert in mk1 or mk2 that would have to be me!! back in those days i was the one everyone wanted to beat, with only one quarter i beat people who spent about 10 bucks and that was like 20 people, the only reason i lost was because i needed a drink, people even PAYED me to play them, i knew all the stuff, everything, thats the reason i loved mortal kombat 2, that was the best, look at the fatalities, that was the reason why the news start saying games were to graffic, look at baraka's fatality very brutal, long and right when he goes down you here that sharp cymble clash and that made you look good, sub zero's ice granade, tight ass (and sun zero isnt actually below zero it is actually CLOSE to zero but not quite, look at SUB heading, SUBstitute; not the real teacher but is a teacher,...well im actually out right now), anyways, even kung loas fatalify with him slicing the opponet in half with his hat, and hearing the bones craking as the body neals down and slices open, dam i gots to say, is the most graffic thing i've seen, the sound is the best in the arcade, the snes is the closest to it, i tried to play it in genises and in saga saturn and its just not the same, all fatalities are the best in mk2
mk2 is probably one of the best fighting games ever, you even get to do stage fatalities...when he falls over the bridge and crakes his head, dam that a cool sight when you see him falling and hit the floor, i remember when i did that to someone he got REALY mad and had to play me, and play me untill he lost all his money, what you can also do is turn to sang tsung and turn to sub-zero frease that foo and keep on freazing him with the super freaze and then say to everyone "which fatality should i do" and wait till you turn back and do what thay say usually ice granade and too be continued..................... (my boss is calling me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:30 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
I prefer "Killer Instint" , SNES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:35 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
..........continued

or stage fatalities, learning all moves are like then best thing, but knowing the moves and using then are different things, same as street fighter, seeing what your opponent is doing and reacting to it knowing id you did something good or not, and as for the arcade there was actually a mk2 arcade for 3oo bucks !!! just when it went 3D it got harder, i even memorized the mk3 brutalities, the best one i think (i also knew most of the codes to do them all) was sub zero's, i memorized every dam code ever and now.........i forgot more than half of them, so mk2 fatalities that were good was sub's ice granade and super freaze, kung loa's slice with hat, (his friendship was also nice; took a rabbit out of his hat) BARAKA'S stab to the chest and slides to his hands, reptiles head eating, `sang tsungs morph to kintaro and socks the foo and half his body goes across the screen, jax's arm rip and kitana's kiss off death tight ass, in mk3, so many fatalities, i can't even name them all. but i still say mk2 is better game play, i miss those days and when i go home todsy i will be playing the emulated version of the snes in my computer, i hope i get the emulaor for the dreamcast to play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
J_iceman takes his MK to seriously id have to say the 1 level where scorpian (Grappel) comes out and grabs them then a upper cut as high as the screen then fall in the spikes is the best move in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
Iceman, do you know how to use paragraphs? They help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:39 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
well aactually if you use paragraphs you tend to take up more space
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman