Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-14, 05:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wonder who Lenny might be referring..."
Chruser, obviously! The Swedes are well-known for having a wicked sense of humour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-14, 06:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Chruser, obviously! The Swedes are..."
And wicked fast internet.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-14, 07:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And wicked fast internet."
And gorgeous cocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-15, 01:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And gorgeous cocks."
Yet, mine is not in Sweden.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-15, 04:53 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yet, mine is not in Sweden."
When the fuck did this thread derail to nonsenseville?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-15, 06:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When the fuck did this thread derail to..."
It's because there are still no pricktures. Kagom did warn that bad things happen when there are no pricktures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-15, 09:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's because there are still no..."
Indeed. The longer I go without pricktures, the worse things shall become. First shall be the nonsense, then shall be the plagues, and then shall be bearded women parading through the streets while their f2m counterparts ride bears with broadswords decapitating innocent peoples left and right while fire rains down on all the major cities. Also, Honey Boo Boo will become president at the tender age of 9 and modern society will fall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-15, 08:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Indeed. The longer I go without..."
Still not gonna see my dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-15, 08:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Still not gonna see my dick."
"And Kagom spake unto the masses 'Woe to he who shows me not his phallus for the furred lords shall pour from the bowls of misery the elixir that is death unto the world. Woe to him for he shall soon learn from his follies as mankind suffers plagues not seen since the times of Egypt.'

The people did take heed of the words of Kagom and exposed themselves to which he was satisfied and bestowed upon them the gift of eternal youth and all the riches in the world."

-The Book of Kagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-16, 12:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""And Kagom spake unto the masses 'Woe..."
Still no priktures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-16, 06:23 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Still no priktures."
"Lo, the one called Asamin would decline to share photographs of his phallus, angering the gods above. To them this was an act of aggression, warranting not death but the end of the world."

-The Book of Kagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-16, 08:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Lo, the one called Asamin would..."
Would mine suffice? I'm willing to take one for the team.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-16, 09:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Would mine suffice? I'm willing to take..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Would mine suffice? I'm willing to take one for the team.
Please don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-16, 10:39 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Would mine suffice? I'm willing to take..."
Three of yours and a week of you posting only in limericks would make up for one of his.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-16, 07:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Three of yours and a week of you..."
Oh my god do it Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-16, 09:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh my god do it Skurai"
I'm quite serious. Three pricktures from Skurai that do not come from the internet (must be legit, yo) and only posting in limericks for a week on Zelaron and I will no longer harass you for your pricktures. There is one other alternative, but I don't foresee it happening and shall be kept under wraps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-16, 10:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm quite serious. Three pricktures..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
There is one other alternative, but I don't foresee it happening and shall be kept under wraps.
I'm listening...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-16, 11:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm quite serious. Three pricktures..."
There is one other alternative, but I don't foresee it happening and shall be kept under wraps.
I, too, am curious about this other alternative. Though I mainly wanna see Skurai post in limericks for a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-17, 09:01 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Three of yours and a week of you..."
Three of yours and a week of you posting only in limericks would make up for one of his.
Holy shit
Can I only do that for a month, instead?????
That sounds AWESOME!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-17, 09:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Holy shit Can I only do that for a..."
Just the week is required. And the three pricktures.

And the mystery shall be kept a secret to the grave or if Skurai won't deliver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack