Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
I would like to add a very important one.

51. Ladies, if you are sucking a guys dick SUCK IT! Dont run your lips up and down it like a candy cane, or put it in your mouth just to get it moist, suck that thang like your siphoning the gas from a 747!

I have been meeting way to many women lately who dont know the first thing about giving head. Maybe I need to find some women my age???? Nahhhhhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Acer said:
I dont agree with all that garbage.... if you live your life all about sex, then you aren't living.
You people annoy me. This isn't something to critique on whether or not you agree with it, it is merely for enjoyment. Obviously, this thread has gone over most of the heads of the members here. If you had even the slightest inkling of sex and sexual experiences, you would be ROFLYFAOIRL.

Christ, yet another wasted thread of comedy on the feeble minds of 12 year olds...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
This is the best thread I have seen in weeks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
I most full-heartedly agree with #9. I hate licking that shit... Fucking most disgusting thing ever.
If I am going to eat a girl out, bitch better have a large supply of flavored SOMETHING. Fuck, pour soda on it, I dont care, anything to take the taste off... ACK! :Takes mind off of it...:

Whew.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
I bow to the spam king.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
OMG Titus your cool and all but c'mon man this thread is gay......treat women how they treat you, that's the only rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Your gay and yet again your gay, and insolence i dont mean anything harshly but this but i bow to you, the smap queen...

Vicious, really, leave, now, eat the dust. Go, Forget about us... Kill yourself, jump off a skyscraper, you wont feel it.. Just do it.

(needle)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Chill out Slay, this is the Chat Forum. And no, don't bring it to the Flame Forum, you already contaminated that place enough.

VM, again, why is everyone taking this thread as if I actually wrote it? This is more of a players guide for picking up chicks at a bar than anything else, why can't you people get that through your head!!! AAARRRGGGGG!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
You've contaminiated these forums enough, im getting fed up with zelaron and their smart ass comments anyways. Not saying im going to leave but somone needs to do somthing, maybe you. But wait, you cant do anything. Hah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-29, 03:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Okay someone either needs to temp ban slaynish until he learns how to calm down, or he needs to control that 11yr old attitude......but please someone learn to control the childen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-30, 04:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
I thought Doofu was married??????

And you guys have to realize, there are two types of girls:

The ones you want to live your whole life with
The ones you just want to fuck to be happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-30, 05:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Doofus_AW said:
I would like to add a very important one.

51. Ladies, if you are sucking a guys dick SUCK IT! Dont run your lips up and down it like a candy cane, or put it in your mouth just to get it moist, suck that thang like your siphoning the gas from a 747!

I have been meeting way to many women lately who dont know the first thing about giving head. Maybe I need to find some women my age???? Nahhhhhhhhh
God damn straight,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
This thread sucks. The first post was fucking awesome but it was ruined by all of these guys sticking up for the bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-31, 12:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Knight-Rider said:
And you guys have to realize, there are two types of girls:

The ones you want to live your whole life with
The ones you just want to fuck to be happy
You forgot 1 more,

The ones you just don't want to take aother look at her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-31, 01:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
i agree with every word.

i just wanna fuck bad bitches for all the nights i never had bitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0mekka-hed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0mekka-hed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0mekka-hed

Posted 2003-07-31, 03:21 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Fuck, pour soda on it, I dont care

LMAO!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-31, 07:36 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Whats donkey punch?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-07-31, 08:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
slaynish said:
Yeah, I guess i forgot that its just thoughts, but i dont really think that way, and i guess im too young to understand, Sorry for wasting your 'time.'
You = Eleven

Don't cry to us if you don't like girls.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-31, 09:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
Titusfied said:
Friends with benefits for example..
Without sounding like an ass, that is the way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin