Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Rate the intelligence (in your opinion) of the person above you!
Posted 2005-07-27, 11:14 PM
This ought to be funny... rate the person above you!... I can't rate anyone so I'll do Chruser lol... and here's the system we'll use.

1- DUMB AS FUCKING SHIT
2- Really dumb
3- Dumb
4- below average intelligence
5- average intelligence (leaning towards stupider)
6- average intelligence (leaning towards smarter)
7- above average intelligence
8- smart
9- really smart
10- SMART AS FUCKING SHIT

Chruser- 8-10

I don't really know him that well, but he seems smart... and since English isn't even his first language, he's got to be up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Rate the intelligence (in your opinion)..."
Penny- 6.8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:23 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Penny- 6.8"
Slaynish: 6-7
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Slaynish: 6-7"
Mjordan - for his/my age; 8-9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Mjordan - for his/my age; 8-9"
That's a big Five-o.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's a big Five-o."
I'd wager a 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-27, 11:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'd wager a 7."
ARound a 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ARound a 7."
I'd say about a 7-8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:06 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'd say about a 7-8."
For you? I'd say an 8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:11 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "For you? I'd say an 8."
I'd say a 7+ish but not above 8.5..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:11 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'd say about a 7-8."
1 - because hes black

EDIT-Damn you , moved my post down 2 times!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:13 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "1 - because hes black EDIT-Damn you..."
Hades-Knight said:
1 - because hes black

EDIT-Damn you , moved my post down 2 times!

Not because of race or anything, but because you really are dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:15 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "3 Not because of race or anything,..."
mjordan2nd said:

Not because of race or anything, but because you really are dumb.

I Concur. Wait... no, maybe a 1.5.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-07-28 at 12:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:23 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I Concur. Wait... no, maybe a 1.5."
I'm going with a 5. Not meant as an insult, but you're 13 and kind of dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm going with a 5. Not meant as an..."
id say 7 or 8 ish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "id say 7 or 8 ish"
Sum Yung Guy said:
id say 7 or 8 ish

I hate WW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-28, 12:48 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "6 I hate WW"
whats WW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-28, 01:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "whats WW?"
Sum Yung Guy said:
whats WW?
WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-28, 01:45 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "WetWired"
H

ggggggggggggggggggggggggg`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-28, 05:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "H ..."
7-8...you really know your physics, which has to count for something.

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-07-28 at 09:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny