Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

What level are you?
Posted 2004-05-28, 10:28 AM
Im 18 going on 19 soon.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-28, 01:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "What level are you?"
6 .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-28, 01:34 PM in reply to zagggon's post "What level are you?"
Highest level I attained was like level 5, but I rarely played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-28, 03:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Highest level I attained was like level..."
Are you two and me and desrame the only people on this whole damn forum that play wc3? If so, thats gay.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Are you two and me and desrame the only..."
I don't really play...

I might start up again, if I can get a partner to train with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-01, 12:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't really play... I might start..."
Come to channel clan TL anytime tonight on west and I can play with you. We can just AT or something on random accounts to get you up to par.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-02, 03:53 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Come to channel clan TL anytime tonight..."
im lvl 5 lol i suck so bad i try the night elf lol but im a pathedic edxcuse for a noob lol just justerday i was on a rt 2v2 and i was lvl 1 and my ally was lvl 3. out ENEMYS were LVL 7 AND LVL 7! we died horably. Why do they do this it is not fair and 4 sure it is not cool! There should be a filter that says that the allyd LVl's compared to the enemy's LVL's have to be like with in 4 LVL's of eachother. Like ours was LVL 4 and there's was LVL 14! whats up with that?!?!?!

Last edited by AmericanShadows; 2004-06-03 at 11:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-03, 12:43 PM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "im lvl 5 lol i suck so bad i try the..."
You should meet desrame, you and him could just sit in a channel and bitch about the new AMM system all day long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:10 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "You should meet desrame, you and him..."
LOL ya mabby we should meet I cant stand this new stuff! I mean im jsut getin this hapenin all the time any more i just quit playin rt. God they really need to get there act to gether! oh i got an idea! i should work for blizzard! no i cont do that idd shoot my self LOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-03, 06:49 PM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "LOL ya mabby we should meet I cant..."
I could play but i dont like it that much.....i only have ROC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-03, 08:01 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I could play but i dont like it that..."
im 8, but im east and so hard to improve and games get boring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-03, 08:07 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "im 8, but im east and so hard to..."
Im now 20. NE pwn yup yup
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-04, 01:15 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Im now 20;). NE pwn yup yup"
We can meet later tonight and play, Zagggon. Message me on AIM.

You play West?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-04, 01:44 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We can meet later tonight and play,..."
Yeah sure ok, ill be on all night tonight. I leave aim off when I game so as to aviod those horrible little popups it has. Anytime Tonight just goto channel clan myo which is Desrame's chan or clan Ar. My account name is Zagggon(EViL).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-12, 07:49 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Yeah sure ok, ill be on all night..."
lvl 14 here....still practicin orc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2004-06-12, 08:25 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post starting "lvl 14 here....still practicin orc"
I was at lvl 23 without cheating

Now with cheating im 31.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Redyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRedyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Redyoshix

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:01 PM in reply to Redyoshix's post starting "I was at lvl 23 without cheating Now..."
Maphack? ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Maphack? ??"
14 :P, i always get lvl 15+ it sux cuz of new patch and matchin up on percentage...i be lvl 20 s00n tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GreedyGrunt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreedyGrunt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GreedyGrunt

Posted 2004-06-20, 07:44 PM in reply to GreedyGrunt's post starting "14 :P, i always get lvl 15+ it sux cuz..."
24 now =-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon