Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

clans??????
Posted 2005-08-23, 02:23 PM
does any1 know ne good clans to join and if so what ther channel name is or recuters account name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-23, 11:31 PM in reply to zombie556's post "clans??????"
Clans suck, play alone.

Theres nothing I love doing then seeing two schmuck clan members try to bm a whole game, then get miserably owned. Don't become one of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-24, 10:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Clans suck, play alone. Theres..."
sounds good lol its that east to talk me out of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-24, 09:35 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "sounds good lol its that east to talk..."
"bm" ?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-25, 12:59 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting ""bm" ?"
Bad Manners.. too many fucking Duelers BM and it gets real annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-25, 01:17 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Bad Manners.. too many fucking Duelers..."
Except for the fact that the whole BM rules are bullshit. Nk is gay. But if you dont like people using certain items and stuff, then get a life its part of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-25, 04:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Except for the fact that the whole BM..."
Yeah, and some go 'no tele, you're too good'. And then it's like 'FUCKING OWNED'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-25, 09:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Except for the fact that the whole BM..."
Bm duelers rely on gear to win, their skill is shit. These are the same as clan members. There we go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-26, 06:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bm duelers rely on gear to win, their..."
alot of clans offer free shit just to get members.. alot of people wanto join clans just to get that free shit. lol i did that once apon a time on West
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-26, 06:35 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "alot of clans offer free shit just to..."
incase you guys have never dueled on d1, but thats all diablo has been for as long as i can remember BM duels, frankly thats how me and my friend got so good at dueling, we find ways around the BM, as someone said its just part of the game...the world of rude people will never cease to exist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tontie1164 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTontie1164 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tontie1164

Posted 2005-08-26, 05:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Clans suck, play alone. Theres..."
Sovereign said:
Clans suck, play alone.

Theres nothing I love doing then seeing two schmuck clan members try to bm a whole game, then get miserably owned. Don't become one of them.
i found a bad ass clan actually this guys is tuff shit the leader is and hes not bm which is a plus if you think you can pwn him ill give you acc name the leaders account is XvZ[I2eDI2um] he pwns almost every1 he killed me and all my friends at the same time in like 20 seconds with every1 of his characters no joke this guys is tuff shit

Last edited by zombie556; 2005-08-26 at 05:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-27, 01:24 AM in reply to zombie556's post starting "i found a bad ass clan actually this..."
What is he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-27, 02:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What is he?"
Asian, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-27, 11:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Asian, of course."
no actually i believe hes white
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-27, 11:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Asian, of course."
No damnit. I meant what kind of character worked all your asses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-27, 03:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No damnit. I meant what kind of..."
well there could be 2 possibilities, 1)zombie556 and his friends sux 1337 ass or 2)this guy regardless of what he is knows how to play

im also willing to bet a handful of people on this site could rip him a knew one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tontie1164 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTontie1164 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tontie1164

Posted 2005-08-27, 03:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No damnit. I meant what kind of..."
sorc (fire/light) nec (poison nova) barb (ww)#2 barb on us west he smokes every1 i swear he has 1 of every char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zombie556

Posted 2005-08-27, 06:49 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "sorc (fire/light) nec (poison nova)..."
You and your friends got raped by a necro...? now i havnt played for a while, but that

sounds pretty sad to me, and dont lightning sorcs suck at dueling? i thought ice was

"1337", maybe i just havnt played for to long, corect me if im wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-08-28, 04:38 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "You and your friends got raped by a..."
no lightning sorc's were pretty good last time i played and it was about 4months ago, and necro's can be good, and the take little to no skill with there bsl <~~iirc

but either way im betting on zombie and his friends being nublets >_<

zombie give us ur best character gear and stats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tontie1164

Posted 2005-08-29, 11:15 AM in reply to Tontie1164's post starting "no lightning sorc's were pretty good..."
Necros can be quite lethal as well as lightning sorcs, but they all fall to their knees to my bow-sorc!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04