Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-09-02, 04:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Iron Maiden. ANd shitty summoners..."
Isn't Iron Maiden BM? If it isn't it should be, I think it's pretty stupid that my godly PVM barb can die in act 4 norm because of IM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-02, 05:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Isn't Iron Maiden BM? If it isn't it..."
K_A when are u gonna quit n give me all ur loots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-09-02, 05:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Isn't Iron Maiden BM? If it isn't it..."
Well, not sure. People cry about it all the time, and since people crying in d2 = something getting classified as bm, it probably is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-02, 10:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Isn't Iron Maiden BM? If it isn't it..."
I think IM in pvp has some kind of penalites though, so its not nearly as effective as those damn act4 basterds. Hell, they even own my merc in norm rushes! Its ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-03, 07:09 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Melee Challenge"
SlickFic04 said:
Anyone on East NL Sc think they can beat my zealot?
(using melee character, no cs zons, no fc druid, no smiters, no casters, no ww barb, melee only!)

yuo know i would ezkin you in my smitervszealot thats why u got scared
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-09-12, 12:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "yuo know i would ezkin you in my..."
lol im sure my zealot could do massive dmg to ur smite if not beat him at his own queer game.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04