Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2006-12-19, 03:06 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "18450?!"
Chruser said:
18450?!
That was a glitch for sure. Can you please remove it so people actually have a chance of breaking it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-19, 11:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "That was a glitch for sure. Can you..."
Nonono... not remove, but put it in it's rightful place on the Gravity Ball leaderboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 01:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nonono... not remove, but put it in..."
This was a great idea, even if I put off some studying to make leader of the leaderboard.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-20, 11:49 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "This was a great idea, even if I put..."
Oh fuck it.

I just got 217100 on Znax... and I'd been logged off because of inactivity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 12:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh fuck it. I just got 217100 on..."
Lenny said:
Oh fuck it.

I just got 217100 on Znax... and I'd been logged off because of inactivity.
You better try again and use your practice for something more useful then, such as a higher score.

By the way, nice going guys, more than 2000 games have been played now.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-20, 12:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You better try again and use your..."
All your doing, very impressive work.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-20, 01:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You better try again and use your..."
Meh, no-ones going to beat it anytime soon. The game is too random, and Dubby hasn't turned her mouse to it yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 02:06 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "All your doing, very impressive work."
I don't believe this!

The Arcade has it in for me!

I got to Egypt without dying, racked up just over 16000 points... and then found out that no matter what I did, the game wouldn't let me die!

And I'd beaten Chruser and everything. But noooooooo, I can't get my points on the damn leaderboard.

Last edited by Lenny; 2015-04-15 at 08:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't believe this! The Arcade..."
Lenny said:
I don't believe this!

The Arcade has it in for me!

I got to Egypt without dying, racked up just over 16000 points... and then found out that no matter what I did, the game wouldn't let me die!

And I'd beaten Chruser and everything. But noooooooo, I can't get my points on the damn leaderboard.
Duh, that's the point. When you use the infinite-everything cheat, you can't get onto the scoreboard as you cannot turn it off again and die to submit your score. Besides, you can't get that many points by the time you're in early level 2 like what your screenshot shows, unless you respawn over and over again to kill enemies, way more times than a "normal" amount of lives would allow you to. Oh, and read your PM.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2006-12-20 at 04:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Duh, that's the point. When you use the..."
I'm gonna try and put myself on some of those scoreboards, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Duh, that's the point. When you use the..."
That sucks. I don't know how to turn the cheats on.

And I'll read the PM. I didn't notice that I had one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 07:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That sucks. I don't know how to turn..."
Join my 8-player DTunnel 3D tournament:

http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...wtourney&tid=4

By the way, if anyone is interested in helping me select good games for the arcade, send me a PM. I have collected far too many to look through all of them myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-20, 08:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Join my 8-player DTunnel 3D tournament:..."
Gah. Arcade made me not do my homework till now.

Why do drugs when the Arcade is there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-21, 06:11 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Gah. Arcade made me not do my homework..."
I have been doing drugs and playing the arcade. It's mildly entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-21, 06:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have been doing drugs and playing the..."
Sex, Drugs, and Arcade!

In fact, screw te sex. Drugs and Rock n' Roll go with the Arcade just poifectly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Score bug
Posted 2006-12-21, 11:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Arcade"
http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...gameid=14&st=0

Three things:
  1. I was not playing Frogger, yet I got on the Frogger high score list
  2. Defend Your Castle is actually impossible to lose past a certain point and requires no user intervention past level 25 or so beyond clicking twice to go to the next level. Probably should be removed.
  3. Yes, that was my real score before I got tired of having it run in the background and ended it on purpose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2006-12-21, 11:36 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Score bug"
Duck Hunt told me:
This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-22, 07:26 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Score bug"
You must have wrists of steel to get that far...

And that's 3 people now who have stumbled across a bug. But how is it doing it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 03:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You must have wrists of steel to get..."
Err... I've gone around 10 rounds with an archery range in defend your castle, and haven't got any archers yet. How do I get them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 04:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You must have wrists of steel to get..."
Five new games added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser