Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hobbies
Posted 2021-03-10, 01:28 PM
Now that we are all grown ass people and I haven't interacted with you guys in a while, have you developed any new hobbies outside of gaming?

I knit now and have developed a love for soccer. I love going to the movies and have missed it the most this past year. My husband and I are Funko Pop hunters and have a pretty good collection. We visited their HQ just before COVID when my husband was living in BC Canada.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-11, 09:09 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Hobbies"
I enjoy hiking and used to go for multiple hour long hikes every month before the pandemic. With Texas state parks having occupancy limits and reservations selling out weeks in advance, this has been harder since.
For a time, I was really into photography, but I just don’t have the energy to process my raws anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2021-03-11, 11:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I enjoy hiking and used to go for..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I enjoy hiking and used to go for multiple hour long hikes every month before the pandemic. With Texas state parks having occupancy limits and reservations selling out weeks in advance, this has been harder since.
For a time, I was really into photography, but I just don’t have the energy to process my raws anymore.
That's interesting, as I have become more active during the pandemic. I subscribed to Noom and have been exercising more and walking my back yard. I am excited to try hiking after this is over. It's been lucky though as we just moved onto an acre of land a few months before the pandemic hit, so we've had space to do our own thing.

I love photography and took it up in college. I don't have the time or patience to do film development alone so I stick with digital and use my phone. Photography can be so calming and rewarding.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-12, 08:55 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "That's interesting, as I have become..."
Basketball, Chess, Motorcycles, Shooting these days. I flew planes for a while, but after suffering an engine failure was too scared to get back to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2021-03-13, 06:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Basketball, Chess, Motorcycles,..."
I don't blame you.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-16, 04:34 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I don't blame you."
Eve online, djing, skiing, mountain biking. That's basically all I do past the slog of work.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2021-03-22, 12:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Eve online, djing, skiing, mountain..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Eve online, djing, skiing, mountain biking. That's basically all I do past the slog of work.
What do you do for work?
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-25, 12:14 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "What do you do for work?"
Chess, work, collecting coins & mental conditions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2021-03-27, 12:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Chess, work, collecting coins & mental..."
Juggling, YouTube videomaking, math research, reading, hiking, 3D animation.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2021-03-28, 02:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Juggling, YouTube videomaking, math..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Juggling
Orly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-03-29, 03:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Juggling, YouTube videomaking, math..."
Juggling, YouTube videomaking, math research, reading, hiking, 3D animation.
Link to YouTube channel? I'll comment, like, subscribe and ring the bell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2021-03-31, 03:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Orly?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Orly?
DEAD!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-01, 07:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Orly?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Orly?

Yes, I suggest this pattern for you:

BORKED

Dar_Win said: [Goto]
Link to YouTube channel? I'll comment, like, subscribe and ring the bell.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx...ov2RL9UjKXI_CQ
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2021-04-01, 10:25 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Yes, I suggest this pattern for you: ..."
Yes, I suggest this pattern for you:

BORKED

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx...ov2RL9UjKXI_CQ
Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-04-02, 06:42 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn"
Sometimes you just end up with a level of skill that's unfair to everyone else. I believe this kid is there.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin