Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

iceman owes me lol
Posted 2004-06-22, 01:30 PM
see? i hook up wit someone on b-net to help each other out. first thing, my friend needs a hell rush im to lazy so iceman asks me if he can do it for forge. i tell him sure, we do it and a damn gul rune drops. if id have done it myself i would have a vex cause i have a gul rune already. so in other words id have a hoto. lol u so owe me ice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:42 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post "iceman owes me lol"
????????
if you have your inventory full with 1 of all runes up to cham...
you get a zod?
or is vex the highest?
just need a gul in inv, and you get a better one?(that would be vex)???
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:51 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "???????? if you have your inventory..."
WHAT??? im confused highest rune is GUL from forge
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:57 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "WHAT??? im confused highest rune is GUL..."
koolio_kid2001 said:
WHAT??? im confused highest rune is GUL from forge
Yes, please explain??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:02 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Yes, please explain??"
wtf?
would be a strange thing...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:44 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "wtf?^^ would be a strange thing......"
i dont understand any of ya are u guys on crack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-22, 07:36 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post "iceman owes me lol"
dgpnd81 said:
see? i hook up wit someone on b-net to help each other out. first thing, my friend needs a hell rush im to lazy so iceman asks me if he can do it for forge. i tell him sure, we do it and a damn gul rune drops. if id have done it myself i would have a vex cause i have a gul rune already. so in other words id have a hoto. lol u so owe me ice

OMG PEOPLE 2x gul and a gem = vex lol sheesh

he had one so that one and a gem would get him his vex

and iceman owes u nuttin... since he called forge and u said ok
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:41 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "OMG PEOPLE 2x gul and a gem =..."
bite me joka. u dont know what goes on between me an ice this was meant as a funny post not for u to get all snotty n crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:56 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "bite me joka. u dont know what goes on..."
dgpnd81 said:
bite me joka. u dont know what goes on between me an ice this was meant as a funny post not for u to get all snotty n crap

lol im nvr snotty am i? it wasnt ment to be i was jus playin

and u taste bad so i dont wanna bite u
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-22, 10:29 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol im nvr snotty am i? it wasnt ment..."
kk, just look at my sig

ya right, he surely meant, that he had a gul, and if he gets another he can cube a vex
btw,
2GUL ARE MOOORE WORTH THAN A VEX
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:21 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "kk, just look at my sig ;) ya right,..."
is that for non ladder too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "is that for non ladder too?"
Trade values for non ladder are VERY different then in Ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Trade values for non ladder are VERY..."
no i meant this
2x gul and a gem = vex
is this for cube or trade!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:28 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "no i meant this 2x gul and a gem = vex..."
No. YOu can only transmute up to a dol rune on Non Ladder. (3 Shael Runes + 1 Chipped Ruby = Dol Rune).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No. YOu can only transmute up to a dol..."
DAMN IT heh it would be cool tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-23, 07:21 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "DAMN IT heh it would be cool tho"
Gul is worthless on nonladder.

I got like 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:51 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Gul is worthless on nonladder. :( I..."
ill take some of ur hand's voll . also come over to the dark side JOIN LADDER!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:00 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ill take some of ur hand's voll :). ..."
Bah all he does is harvest on ladder. He doesn't play it .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah all he does is harvest on ladder. ..."
Sovereign said:
Bah all he does is harvest on ladder. He doesn't play it .
Volls, you bot on ladder but play NL? Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-23, 01:33 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Volls, you bot on ladder but play NL? ..."
he has all his good stuff on nl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887