Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Favourite Fantasy Male Character?
Artemis Entreri 4 57.14%
Bruenor Battlehamer 1 14.29%
Cyric, The sly Zhent thief 2 28.57%
Drasek Riven 1 14.29%
Drizzt Do'Urden 4 57.14%
Elminster, The old Sage 1 14.29%
Erevis Cale 2 28.57%
Kelemvor Lyonsbane 1 14.29%
Khelben "The Blackstaff" Arunsun 2 28.57%
Magadon 1 14.29%
Wulfgar 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character
Posted 2006-10-24, 05:11 AM
What is your favourite fantasy male character? Mine is Drizzt
Do'Urden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Quincy_Zangetsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenQuincy_Zangetsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Quincy_Zangetsu

Posted 2006-10-24, 09:58 AM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
Well I know zero names from that list so I think I'll go with none of the above.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-10-24, 10:32 AM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
link

and i like how the site just told me this was a bullshit post hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-10-24, 12:02 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "link and i like how the site just..."
Thanatos ftw. I think he's got it all sorted it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-24, 01:47 PM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
Uh... is this from a particular series of books or something? I don't recognize any of those names.

I have a feeling Bob would...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-24, 02:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thanatos ftw. I think he's got it all..."
Lenny said:
Thanatos ftw. I think he's got it all sorted it.
I LIKE THEM ALL!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-24, 03:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Uh... is this from a particular series..."
Methinks they're all Forgotten Realms characters. Drizzt certainly is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-24, 03:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Methinks they're all Forgotten Realms..."
Drizzt and Elminster both ring a bell. I think some of them are from Baldur's Gate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-24, 05:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Let's list them. :) Artemis Entreri..."
There all Forgotten Realms. Methinks perhaps this guys shouldve named the thread Favorite male FR character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-10-24, 07:02 PM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
Erm. Neither
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-25, 04:45 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "There all Forgotten Realms. Methinks..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
There all Forgotten Realms. Methinks perhaps this guys shouldve named the thread Favorite male FR character.
oh yikes.. sorry u're right.. i should have fav male Forgotten Realms character... my bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Quincy_Zangetsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenQuincy_Zangetsu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Quincy_Zangetsu

Posted 2006-10-26, 10:27 AM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post starting "oh yikes.. sorry u're right.. i should..."
A good portion of them are from Forgotten Realms. They might all be, but I'm not as well read in the area as I could be, I suppose.

Thread should day Favorite Forgotten Realms Character. *fixes*
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-10-26, 11:32 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "A good portion of them are from..."
Didn't know Bob was a SM. 5% activity FTW!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-26, 01:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Didn't know Bob was a SM. 5% activity..."
You'd be amazed at what I'm going through with school right now. I literally just remembered about forums as a whole this morning in class talking about a particular SW testing project. *le sigh*

I'll try to make a comeback... um... right now I suppose.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-10-26, 01:19 PM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
Why isn't Jarlaxle in there? He's teh pwn too.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-10-26, 04:24 PM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
Artemis Entreri.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2006-10-26, 04:28 PM in reply to Quincy_Zangetsu's post "Fav Forgotten Realms Male Character"
I still haven't a clue who anyone is, and probably won't have until I read the books.

But still, I'm going to go with Cyric, solely because his name sounds like he's a fun loving guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-26, 05:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still haven't a clue who anyone is,..."
I think Forgotten Realms isn't a book(I could be wrong.) I believe it's the world where the game Dungeons and Dragons takes place or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure some of those names come up in Baldur's Gate(Which is based off of Dungeons and Dragons.)

I'm probably wrong though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-26, 06:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think Forgotten Realms isn't a book(I..."
Forgotten Realms is actually a campaign setting. Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale are both in the FR campaign setting.

D&D can take place in FR, but it's not exclusive to it. Another popular campaign setting is Eberron. Living Greyhawk is another. They're not worlds but universes, as different campaign settings can have different deities, planes of existence, etc.

And finally, there are a lot of books set in the Forgotten Realms setting, so it's sort of a book... if you wanted to say that.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob