Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Who would you rather...
Posted 2004-05-04, 09:23 PM
... bone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-04, 09:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Who would you rather..."
And the options are?
Or was this "who would you like to bone"?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 09:30 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "And the options are? Or was this "who..."
I achieved my goal of confusing a nublet.

And if you really want choices... (checks the member picture thread) how about Chruser or Admiral Jason (the guy with the orange stains around his mouth :cringe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-04, 09:50 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I achieved my goal of confusing a..."
You achieved your goal of looking like a dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-04, 10:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You achieved your goal of looking like..."
I'd tap Jamesadin like a Raven taps a chamber door.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-05-04, 10:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Who would you rather..."
Penny_Bags said:
... bone?
Wow that was pretty obvious. I read the thread title, clicked it and before the thread opened... I said aloud "bone?" Much to my... Well, not really to my suprise I was right. :-x

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-05-04, 10:38 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wow that was pretty obvious. I read the..."
Is Elisha Cuthbert on this forum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Areus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAreus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Areus

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:42 AM in reply to Areus's post starting "Is Elisha Cuthbert on this forum?"
I would stab Tyrnancicasee in the face with one of Kimimaro's bones, yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-05, 01:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I would stab Tyrnancicasee in the face..."
way to go . STFU and stop insulting other people

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-05, 01:20 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "way to go . STFU and stop insulting..."
You're an insult the the english language.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're an insult the the english..."
if this thread keeps goin on like this I'll have to move this to flame forum... chill out guys .. neways

I'd like to bone my gf -_^

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-05, 03:40 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "if this thread keeps goin on like this..."
Well, I'd like to bone my friend (he's cute...really cute) and my other friend (she's hot)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 03:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, I'd like to bone my friend (he's..."
KagomJack said:
I'd like to bone my friend (he's cute...really cute)
Is it just me or is that scary?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 03:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is it just me or is that scary?"
!King_Amazon! said:
Is it just me or is that scary?
apparently you dont' know I'm bisexual...:P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "apparently you dont' know I'm..."
Apparently not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Apparently not."
well, my other friend (she is hot) is really sweet as well. I'd like to take her out at least once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "well, my other friend (she is hot) is..."
Bisexuals are just people that have so much sexual tension from not getting laid that they would be willing to hit just about anything.

It makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bisexuals are just people that have so..."
Your Mom!!!1!!1
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bisexuals are just people that have so..."
GravitonSurge said:
Bisexuals are just people that have so much sexual tension from not getting laid that they would be willing to hit just about anything.

It makes sense.
actually, that's from one's biased dumbass view. Bisexuals (real bisexuals) are men/women who have a natural physical/sexual attraction to people of both sexes. If you got a problem with that or wish to continue to be biased, go on. It only shows how intelligent you are. (Which was always questionable)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:46 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Who would you rather..."
Stacey Keibler(sp) from the WWE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign