Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Peanut butter, mayo, and bananas. That..."
I agree, however, it is good. Not usually a fan of mayo unless there is iceberg lettuce, but it works in this case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-10-29, 08:49 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I agree, however, it is good. Not..."
Oh WetWired~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-19, 03:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh WetWired~"
I like to put honey in the middle.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-19, 07:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I like to put honey in the middle."
That actually works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-21, 02:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That actually works."
Honey between two things in a sandwich almost always works well. PB&J, PB&B, PB&N, it all works out nicely.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-21, 10:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Honey between two things in a sandwich..."
I can definitely agree to that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-21, 11:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I can definitely agree to that."
Sadly, honey is expensive, and my bottle is almost out.
Dark days approach us, my friends.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-21, 04:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sadly, honey is expensive, and my..."
I can buy honey any time I want because my job is lucrative again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-22, 02:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I can buy honey any time I want because..."
I keep looking for a job, but it seems like getting a job is easier if you quit High School and don't approve of monthly drug tests.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-22, 02:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I keep looking for a job, but it seems..."
Don't know where you're looking then. I have always been able to find a job any place I've ever lived. I may have gone a few months here and there without one, but I always managed and I only just started college. So maybe your personality isn't right for a job or something. There's no shame in flipping burgers for McDonald's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-22, 06:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Don't know where you're looking then. ..."
That's who I've been asking. @_@
I also HATE online applications. They pretty much take long enough, I'd expect them to pay me for filling them out.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-22, 09:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's who I've been asking. @_@ I..."
Obviously you haven't been doing well on the online applications then. A lot of stores will red flag certain applications if they're answered "wrong".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-23, 03:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Obviously you haven't been doing well..."
I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, though. I mean, I answer all the questions like I'm a perfect robot specifically for following directions.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-23, 10:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I really don't know what I'm doing..."
That's one thing you're doing wrong. Answering too negatively or far too positively is a red flag. You need to answer like a normal human being, though I'm sure that's hard for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-24, 11:04 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's one thing you're doing wrong. ..."
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-24, 11:43 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "GYDhdonrWuw"
Stop being a tard. And I'm serious. Just be as human as possible when answering. They won't bother with you if you sound too perfect or too negative. And call back. ALWAYS call back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-24, 11:54 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Stop being a tard. And I'm serious. ..."
How often, and how soon?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-24, 08:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How often, and how soon?"
I recommend at least a couple of days after you apply. See if they had a chance to look it over. Wait a few more days and if you haven't heard anything call again. When I got my job at Toys R Us I had about called the store nearly every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-25, 05:52 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I recommend at least a couple of days..."
It seems everyone is either getting a job at Toys R Us, or some kind of Military job. No, really, everyone I know is either one or the other(or jobless), at this point.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-25, 09:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It seems everyone is either getting a..."
Nothing wrong with working for Toys R Us. I liked working there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack