Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-25, 10:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yes, actually, so +10 points"
This is not the thread you're looking for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-25, 12:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This is not the thread you're looking..."
I'm starting to think that half of the members of this forum are SmarterChild-style bots that just respond with somewhat related things in an effort to fool you into thinking you're talking to real people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-25, 04:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm starting to think that half of the..."
You know I'm real. We talked on the phone once. That awkward phone call from how long ago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-25, 04:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm starting to think that half of the..."
Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-25, 04:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You know I'm real. We talked on the..."
Isn't our friendship worth $9.99 a year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-25, 05:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You know I'm real. We talked on the..."
You're right, we should all Skype.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-25, 05:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm starting to think that half of the..."
Want to talk to real people? With www.realsies-yo.co.uk, you can meet real people up and down the country, including from your home state! It's a cool site that I used once to meet real people, and it worked - I got to speak with some real people from my home state! You should totally give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-25, 06:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Want to talk to real people? With..."
It's not working for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-10-26, 10:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're right, we should all Skype."
That could actually be fairly interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-26, 10:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That could actually be fairly..."
Is there a way to skype with more than one, or would we just need to do that chat room business?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-26, 11:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is there a way to skype with more than..."
Probably would have to use tinychat or something. I highly doubt you could get us all on a video chat though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-27, 10:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Probably would have to use tinychat or..."
Tinychat would work, I think.
We need a date and time we all agree on.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-27, 01:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tinychat would work, I think. We need..."
Which probably won't happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-27, 02:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Which probably won't happen."
Let's do it tomorrow at 8PM my-time.
It's 3:30 at the time of this post.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-27, 10:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Let's do it tomorrow at 8PM my-time...."
I got shit to do at that time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I got shit to do at that time."
Let's all posts times/days when we're available and see if they ever intersect.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-28, 09:47 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Let's all posts times/days when we're..."
My times change. I have a full-time job and full-time school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 10:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Let's all posts times/days when we're..."
The times when you guys are soundly sleeping are when I am available.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-28, 10:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The times when you guys are soundly..."
Not really, Lenny. I'm pretty much awake when most people overseas are. The beauty of graveyard shift.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-28, 01:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not really, Lenny. I'm pretty much..."
Thursday-Saturday I'm awake all night long, baby.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai