Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Charector editor for 1.10
Posted 2003-10-12, 09:41 AM
Is there a char editor for 1.10? and if there is where can i get it?
also what bout drop mods for it?
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-10-12, 06:40 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
Yes there is/was a really good drop mod out for it but i dont know where you get it. Ask one of the mods they would probably be able to help you on that. As for a character editor im not sure... i had heard rumers of their being one but had never actually seen it, look around and you might find one
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-12, 06:58 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
Drop mod:
http://www.diabloii.nu/patch110/Patch_D2_dropmod.mpq

Act1: normal items
Act2: rare items
Act3: set items
Act4: rare & unique items
Act5: runes

Difficulty matters.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-10-13, 02:03 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
I have the drop mod actually, but i was wondering if there was something i can mod my char with .. thats what i want the char editor for..
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-10-13, 02:29 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
I don't know of any 1.10 character as of now, but you can convert it back to 1.09 and edit your characters with ShadowMaster, Fuzzier's item editor etc...

Then convert it back to 1.10.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-02, 01:25 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
How do you do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:02 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
This question was about the 1.10 beta patch so the information you see is most likely useless to you since your probably playing the current bnet patch.

There probably is a character editor out there or will be soon would be nice to know where it would make it easier for me to test some thing on 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:12 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
Yeah, I hope one'll be made soon. I'm already starting to miss my paladin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:34 PM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
how exactly does this drop mod work...and where do i put the file?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:05 AM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
ive heard u just throw the file in your diablo folder. and it works after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:40 AM in reply to immortal_king's post "Charector editor for 1.10"
Yeah -but what exactly does it do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister