Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-22, 09:32 AM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Here's one from the master:

Pay attention to kids playing in cow or pvp games, get two account names and two first names from them remember or write them down.

Put those accounts on your friends list, and check it everyonce and a while.

Wait for one of the two to sign off.

Message the remaing one, and call him by his first name, he would reply "Who is this" You say "Guess", wait a second or so and say the name of the kid that signed off.

Most likely he will ask you where you got that account, then I'd usually tell him I just bought it off E-Bay for only $5!

Wow! "wanna see what I got?"

"Sure, make a game"

Ill be naked except for a few godly items and ask him to duel to test the character, let him win no matter what he's using or who is stronger, then proceed to tell him I need to borrow an armor I'd usually go for the gold and try to get an ed/max or ed/ias.

Leave the game.

Owned.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:15 AM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
SO THAT WAS YOU?!?!?! YOU ASS!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-22, 01:41 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
IDwand is the most classic scam ever.

I believe the URL to get it is www.transmuter.com/idwand.zip

Anyway, you tell someone you know a dupe method, but they have to download a program to use it.

Get them to download IDwand, tell them to load it. It loads it up. You tell them to go talk to an NPC to get the NPC's ID. They go talk to an NPC, the program says a message in color like "Getting NPC ID" "ID successful."

K, so now you tell them to come into a trade with you. They come into a trade, you tell them to show you whatever they want duped, they show it to you.

Here's the scam part. Whenever you click the green check, the program makes them click theirs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 02:06 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
dude thats brilliant....

But has it happened to you? I still say i am the most luckiest here because ive been scammed so many times i know how to reverse every one but that one. lol and some new ones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-22, 02:46 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
OMFG I USED TO USE THAT SHIT TOO! but i think ow the site is screwed up but it the scam sure workd for me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:55 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
It's ancient, so the site probably doesn't work anymore.

No, I didn't fall for it, some guy asked me if I wanted to help him use it so he taught me how.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:09 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
just wondering if there are sites like zelaron that support some of these techniques like the auto accept, i'd like to see all the new scams so i dont get caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-07-22, 06:19 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Zelaron doesn't support them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 07:18 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Quote:
Umpc said:

just wondering if there are sites like zelaron that support some of these techniques like the auto accept, i'd like to see all the new scams so i dont get caught.

err u gotta click on bnet hacking in the middle of the page

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-22 at 07:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-22, 08:29 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Zelaron doesn't support stealing of any kind to my knowledge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-22, 08:40 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Unless it's from blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 09:07 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
So many Evil BAstards OUt there!! Ive never gotten scammed before but its just hella messed up!! its like stealing candy from a kid! think about it, wat if that was ur child who paid $40 for lets say SOJs and the lost all of them from a scam, how would u feel?

this just goes to the people who scam innocent people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gamefreak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengamefreak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gamefreak

Posted 2003-07-22, 09:22 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Sojs are useless in 1.09. At least at the moment, so I don't think losing them would be that big of a deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-22, 09:23 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
If my child payed $40 for items on a game, I'd smack them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:39 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
if my kid spent 40 bucks on a game like d2 for items i'd say better h00k me up bitch before you get yer ass kicked... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-23, 03:34 AM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Edit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-07-23 at 05:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-23, 04:57 AM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
ooooooh nice one d3v!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king