Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post (D)eath (I)s (E)minent
Posted 2004-01-05, 09:41 AM
Yes death is eminent for them. I think the concept of the guild alone is a hippocracy. They are a pretty damn big guild yet they wont war little ol >X<. We have maybe 4 or 5 members. If death is eminent and you dont care about dying why not war us? I think 20 of you vs 5 of us is quite fair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:55 AM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
Dude DIE has like 5 members you have way more than they do and most of DIE is drithes characters.. You camp their guildhosue as it is.. get over it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:12 AM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
Um, I have 7 characters in it, and DIE is nearly 30 members. You do the math. Now, let me see here. Most of the members, are newbies to the shard, and to PvP. All five of your members are red, and frequent town. I can accept your war, and have my newbie members killed in town, and griefed, and we all know that you would do just that. Or we can continue attacking you when we feel like it. Hard choice... Nice job camping the guildhouse too. I congradulate thee.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:32 AM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
X dont u guys mind the whole of acropolis thinkin your lame? i dont know u guys that well u seem ok but the rest of the world hates u, dont u care? anyway.
Guild wars r just gonna make town even more messy than it is already with reds in it and the deaths and all that
v1ck- if u take the c off chips what do u get? your choise love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:35 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
>X< is all ego.. I tamed a chicken and killd the whole clan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-05, 03:34 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
Attack us when you feel like it? Iin other words You can fight us all of your guys vs the one red in town you choose to attack instead of having all of us able to fight you all at the same time. Your logic is lame and so is your guild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2004-01-05, 03:36 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
vike- No, we dont care who like's us and who doesnt. We are here to pvp get used to it. If you dont like our tactics find a way kill us,
Caffeine Free- We acualy have 5 member's and Die must have ATLEAST 15 members if not more.
Drithe- Well, make 2 guilds die for mules and DIE for your pvp chars.And yes i am one of the two a dirty rats you want your sandy's 600k Im not going lower
- ty very much ,The one and only Stew- Pidasole
________
VAAAPP VAPORIZER

Last edited by Davidzy; 2011-04-16 at 05:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Davidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDavidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Davidzy

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:53 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
David you have the most retarded and WRONG post ive ever seen ioon my life...
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:56 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
Not david but that v1ck guy
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-05, 06:38 PM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
also Dirthe u have a serios problem gettin all ur lil DIE mebers 2 kill me becuse i used the skill steal 2 take those gloves and now ur all guru bout killin me and i dont appreciate it
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-06, 08:00 AM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
Geez..hostile people..
Joy of disillusion is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-06, 10:07 AM in reply to NEATOBOY's post "(D)eath (I)s (E)minent"
" So you want to have them all attack me at once blah blah blah " Well, there's an easy easy solution to that, do I even need to say it? Well, just in case you are dumber than we all think, here it is : DONT GO INTO TOWN YOU FUCKTARD.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe