Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Guard Zones!
Posted 2003-12-27, 10:23 PM
From overwhelming requests I've allowed reds back into town.

`Reds can now freely enter any guard zone without being instantly killed by the guards.
`Commiting a crime in town will still get guards called on you as normal.
`Warning, healing a red in town will get guards called on you!!

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-28, 01:33 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
`You will no longer be able to get away with standing outside the guard zone amd casting into it and not be whacked when guards are called.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-28, 10:59 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I think the reds have turned the tables on themselves. Instead of letting the blues come to them, they now come to the blues. Think about it
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 12:15 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I just hope it stays like this, because one of my chars is prolly goin red and if it doesn't stay like this I'm screwed lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mephisbosheth

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:39 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
oh yeah i agree this can be bad for reds casue shit i know when a grey comes into town everyone attacks him no matter what...the only reason i wanted it was so that i caould loot the bodies of gard zone hiders that came out and attack em then ran into town.....u had better belive that reds are not dumb enough to come into town alone.....and don't forget precast....hehe this should be interesting :}
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:41 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
good thing i got stealth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-29, 01:43 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I dont know who all of you played siege perilous but these reds can go into town thing was there and mostly reds would go in in groups wait for one of them to be attacked and heal thier buddies or try to lure outta town. now im not sure bout acrop but on siege you could lure blues to parts of towns with less npcs so that you could cast all ya wanted and never get guard whacked . was much fun and really pissed kgf and the other anti/noto guilds off =)
*throws more meat to the mongbats*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Czarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCzarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Czarina

Posted 2003-12-29, 10:56 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
i think i will have to wait to see how this one pans out before i comment i like the idea in theory but everything works in theory one good thing is that reds can now get free sulf ash and nightshade if they venture into town. blues can still feel sfe alsoif they understand whats going on.
v1ck- vendor buy the bank guards a pint of tetleys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2003-12-29, 02:24 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
gonna have 2 agree with ya on that 1 m8
c how it goes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2003-12-29, 02:53 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I hope that this doesn't ruin Acrop. : Frown :
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:19 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
reds in town = gay

now all the blues gonna sit at bank waiting for lone red to come and gank them, reds cant heal each other? even gayer, raist has heard my thoughts on this many times so he already knows what i think.

i have been with raist since the begging of AT until now, and have been a mainstay to the community, and gameplay, of AT and acropolis, but as with any UO shard.. whining bitches have ruined it for people who give back to the game and other people

so unfortunately i will have to say, I QUIT

you people who know me PM me on boards and ill give you all of my stuff, including bless deeds/blessed items, small tower and small house, several k of regs tons of other shit too.. when the shard comes up that is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:23 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I'm with you Falx. That's what happened on AT. Reds in town is never good for the reds. Like my post said, the reds have turned the tables on themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:35 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I understand Falx, but please don't create drama on the forums man, it makes things difficult and takes away the fun of the game. And remember that guys, this is just a game, reds don't have to go into town if you feel you can't handle the blues don't go in, it's that simple, nothing to quit over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMephisbosheth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mephisbosheth

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:41 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I love stealth. I can do as I please in town without fear pwn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:53 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
create drama? im not, and besides, like i said, raist has heard my thoughts on this a thousand times and i dont have to repeat myself.. all im saying is that i am quitting the shard and giving my stuff away, thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:56 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
change yer sig falx. it's contagious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:02 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
learn to pvp like paul antriedes lol i watched him pwn a gank of 12 blues once and got them all and looted them all on siege in the middle of brit hehe i still think he speed hacks tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Czarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCzarina is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Czarina

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:07 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I fought Paul like four times in the last 2 months. He runs a lot. =[ But I think he dropped his resist so that para would last for 6 seconds or so, plenty of time to get the kill shot off.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:09 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
yah i heard he just lowered it some to increase his magery and stuff to 120
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Czarina

Posted 2003-12-30, 09:56 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
Anyhow, Falx you shouldn't leave, and further more I need my vanq back =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mephisbosheth