Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post recall
Posted 2003-11-26, 07:58 AM
Hi i'd like to ask why is recall disabled and if posible can it be put back on makes gameplay easier and so on...
thanks v1ck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:38 AM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
its like thay whant this chard ;/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilverFeather

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:45 AM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
id have to say due too the small size of the map on this shard, recall will not be put in, but thats up to higher powers to diside
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-11-26, 09:40 AM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
Recall is disabled for many reason and will never be allowed on Acropolis.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:41 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
" Oh no's a red is attacking me, let me cast a spell that takes 1.5 seconds to cast, so I can escape no matter what happens. "
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-11-26, 03:59 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
i am so tired of people crying about recall, you people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EFFECTS OF HAVING RECALL, IT IS 100% GAY

i think raist should sticky a WE WILL NEVER HAVE RECALL thread.

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:28 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
I like the ruleset here, however if you attack a player you cant just "recall" away. HAve to wait for your time to wear off after you attack, the attacker can never recall away untill the battle is over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChefNabisco

Posted 2003-11-26, 05:46 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
The real funny thing posted by Drithe was the assumption anyone would recall away from him..
His new official title is Mr No skills..

You know how theifs are perma grey? Well Drithe is perma-ghost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChefBigBlack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChefBigBlack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChefBigBlack

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:18 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
my point is - recall is gay, it will never be here. P E R I O D!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:23 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
agreed. I like running into Chef Town and having the Chef Guards whack the moron reds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChefNabisco

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:44 PM in reply to v1ck's post "recall"
i am glad to hear that recall will never be inplamented to the shard.......i mean i t would make it sooo much easier for the runners to get away..... :{
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch