Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!
Posted 2003-11-23, 09:01 PM
1) Wait for the 'Diablo walks the Earth' message.
2) Go to Eldritch, thus making DC take Eldritch's spot.
3) Go to Shenk, kill Shenk's little buddies.
4) Go back to where DC is, get DC to chase you to Shenk.
5) Kill Shenk. Everything around Shenk dies, including DC.
6) Collect your charm.

with this one person can get the charm easily!!!
just get a anti idle in a game for like 3 hours and see if the msg appears and then u got ur charm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:04 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Sounds good, but how will some characters kill everything except shenk? My necro wouldnt be able to do that. I rely on skills that do a lot of damage to everything wihtin a radius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:06 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
get like a fireball sorc or a melee char and get the charm with that char only and then xfer it to other chars.

this would b a great way to make money on ebay selling them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:24 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Only problem is getting him to spawn now. I personally have sat in games twice for 20+ hours each time with no luck. Some people are luckier, but some aren't...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:25 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Very clever idea..but how long does it usually take for DC to enter game?
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:26 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Its completely random from what i hear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:26 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Indeed. I have sat forever, and only 2 times I have gotten a "X amount of sojs sold to merchants" message, much less DC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:27 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
I've yet to get the fucker once...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:29 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
If your going to copy someone elses ideas, PLEASE give them credit (this comes from blizzhackers forums)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:36 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
thats not where i got it from...sorry about that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:04 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Please edit it and add credit....................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:02 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
My question is where do you find these guys, sorry about sounding like a newb, i just don't feel like going and looking for them.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-11-24, 06:20 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
hmm, i don'T wanna install a bot... sry guys!

i never saw d2 clone, even i am playin all day/night
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:24 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
On ladder it would take longer for him to come out. Probably weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:02 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
german guys thought of that like 2 weeks ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-11-24, 01:22 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Cry cry you stole this...he stole that.
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-24, 07:40 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
does that seriously work?..cuz i've been waiting forever on ladder to get the damn clone to spawn
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-11-24, 07:44 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Yes it works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:02 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
It usually doesn't happen very often, so if you're in hell difficulty I would just play normally and maybe in one of your games you'll get lucky -__-
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:23 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
I sold an soj and the 'sold sojs' message came up, does that help at all?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V