Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad version..
Posted 2003-11-19, 06:23 PM
**THIS IS NOT THE MONSTER HACK**

Here is a version of MousePad's MapHack that works in 1.10. Enjoy (Its clean)
ummmmm............Akara is spitting out Wind Force's again......

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-11-19 at 06:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
compcam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencompcam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

compcam

Posted 2003-11-19, 06:35 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
deleted-

Mousepad has not released his 1.10 version yet.
What does that tell us about the file?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-19, 06:38 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
I meant that it works like mousepad's and uses his GUI, i think someone just modified the .dll file to make it work for 1.10.

!!IT DOES WORK THO AND IS CLEAN!!

Also, just realized alot of people already knew about this and it is on Mousepad's forums.

PM me if you want a link I guess

Last edited by compcam; 2003-11-19 at 06:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
compcam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencompcam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

compcam

Posted 2003-11-19, 08:22 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Ill just wait for MP's maphack.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-19, 08:23 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Same..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-19, 09:35 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Fraud..
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-19, 11:58 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
There really is a new non-mousepad maphack out....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-20, 07:12 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
I know, I have seen people already using it, But I prefer MP's over some custom one that was ripped from MP's..
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-20, 10:02 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Besides the new one sucks ass...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-20, 12:35 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Well Adrenachrome said I could post it here again. He didn't understand what I meant by MousePad version.......it only uses MousePad's loader/GUI to load the dll. It is clean as far as I can tell and I dont see why it sucks since it does everything that Mousepad's 1.09 version did. I do not know the details on weather or not this one is detectable by Blizz tho, although I think the whole thing is a Blizzard-Bluff since MH is clientside, and the only way to tell would be to check for a character constantly running straight to Duarance 3 game after game. But here it is if yall want it.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

compcam

Posted 2003-11-20, 01:20 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
I run straight to Durance Level 3 game after game without Maphack, so that is not a valid way of detection.

I'm going to play without MH in this patch, see if Blizzard will ban me. (Or my mule accounts...)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-20, 02:58 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Download and use at your own risk!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-20, 06:59 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
i dl it and i like it alot, not as good as the others but it gets the job done
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-21, 01:59 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS
its keylogged, and theres a whisper algorythm in the scripting
fair warning,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-21, 06:36 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
yea...why do you guys need maphack so bad anyways?
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:10 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
I bet it has some fucking spyware on it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:28 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Well i just downloaded it and scanned it. my antivirus would detect it if there was a keylogger. Im sure sen and/or chrome scanned it too.

Use it at own risk of account ban. There is no keylogger as far as i know.

XxSn(o)wyxX, if it's true back it up with proof. How you found out ? You checked the code ? Then post the code that would prove it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:41 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
yea dudei scanned it to and found nothing, im still using it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-22, 11:49 AM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
Maphack sucks anyways, I hope you all get banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-22, 02:22 PM in reply to compcam's post "1.10 MapHack here, Working MousePad..."
im with zaggorn on this one
-------------------------------------
*95% done downloading*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-