Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post The best mf spot in 1.10?
Posted 2003-11-13, 10:26 PM
All I have done so far is a few hell bloodyruns alone with my sorce that has 500 mf and in the very first run I found Nats armor and ethreal jalals. My friend does hell meph and he has found pretty good stuff he says. I was wondering if there is a better place in 1.10 to mf than meph and bloody?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:49 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
For sorc Meph.
For others kill Eldritch, Shenk and Pindle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-13, 11:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
Shenk = no, pindle = can be a bit dangerous..

I won't tell yall the best mfing spots, do some research, you will be GREATLY rewarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-13, 11:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
I kinda liked doing Tristram runs. I usually found two bosses before I got there, and then I killed the boss, griz, and the 3 skele champions.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-11-14, 04:23 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
How the hell do you guys find DURANCE 3? Durance 2 is so freaking big!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-14, 07:06 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
baal is probably the best, but takes the most time but he can drop any unique
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-14, 07:12 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
Yeah I heard that its now near impossible to find durance 3 in under 5 min...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-14, 07:37 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
i find it in 2... my friend tping finds it in 10-30 seconds max
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-14, 10:33 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
Pekson said:
How the hell do you guys find DURANCE 3? Durance 2 is so freaking big!
Follow the top left wall. Most of the time you will find durance 3 in no time.

`Insolence` said:
Why not shenk ? on my /f l we are 3 heavy mfer and the only monster that are quick to kill with good drop are the one i named. Mephisto, pindle, Shenk, Eldritch. As for Andyl the drop arnt worth it mostly since mephisto can have better drop and that andy area is surrounded by monster imune to about everything. (some cold, some fire, some lightning)

P.S. I also kill council most of the time since i can destroy them in no time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-14, 11:08 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
Ins... am I that friend? :P Most of the time I find Durance 3 in under a minute, but sometimes if I don't find it then, I usually look for a few minutes.
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-14, 11:10 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
i telepor with magefist wizz and viper.....its fuckin fast ;P and then i change stuff ;P oculus+shael eth shield....and skulder
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2003-11-14, 02:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
I have been doing very well on Baal runs with my Barb. Since the patch I have found a Stormsheild, Schaeffers, Mavs Bow, and the usual Shakos, Occys etc... Plus some new 1.10 uniques.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-14, 04:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
Kuja, if you did your research, you would know minions are the best MF now.

Shenk does not drop well for me, or anyone else I can think of. Andy's minions drop very well, act 1 stoney field drops very well, pindle drops borderline, eldritch drops borderline.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
baal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:40 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
pindlrun changed!!!!!!!!

from nova/orb sorc

to: mf-ice bowazone!!!!!!!!!!!! max skilled ice (makes 1,5k! ice dmg + dmg from bow.....) --> 8 shots and everything around pindl is scleared....

well, i only got a few mf, so i only found titans, well tha's for dave, u know.....

but it's quite fast, need no mercy, no valky, only shoot at the point where u enter this "house" where pindl is, then shoot from back, so u see pindl, and 5 secs later he dropps sth...

hope that helps!

well, shenk+co: i found nothing! really nothing!!!! even with my 500+ mf barb, or 600+mf sorc!

meppl is really hard 2 find...
could u attach an image pls, from the start with wp, and where one should go

(in 1.9 i knew with which startpoint(of the wp) I had to go to find him, but now, i cannot find any connection!, world is toooooooo big!)

there must be another clue, top left wall, gg, thats a personal impression, but it surely doesn't work all the time...

would be a great afford for everyone, finding THE RIGHT WAY.

and how can u kill baal, there are these fckin lightning ghosts! argh!!!!, and with a gf+ccqb ww barb u got nearly no mf!!

( i got legit stuffs, not fkn 600mf sword with 2k dmg....)
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:42 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
`Insolence` said:
Kuja, if you did your research, you would know minions are the best MF now.
Well from what i personaly experienced myself i find Mephisto/Council to be droping better then other. They also are very easy for me to kill 6k~ fireball 13k~ meteor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The best mf spot in 1.10?"
`Insolence` said:

I won't tell yall the best mfing spots, do some research, you will be GREATLY rewarded.
Shenk=no? Mabe there are better mfing spots but Shenk does drop decent stuff.. and very easy to find!!
Hell shenk will drop quite a few uniques with a little mf...
and pindle is dangerous..
for me shenk did drop ok and minions do also...

Last edited by sheerx; 2003-11-29 at 06:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx