Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post loot!
Posted 2004-01-15, 09:35 AM
hiya its me having a wine again me and my m8 this week having been killing all the boss monsters its been really good fun mejere u have done a gr8 job making the dungens setup nice with a boss at the end its a real challenge to do me and my m8 have killed
the bone deamon
the vamp guy
the vamp guy on a mare
skel drag
forgot some others anyway we also killed the lord of the abyss or whatever he was called anyway we kill him and even though he was really tuff like the rest his loot was poor his loot was not as good as a blood ele.
just wondering whats with that should there it be so bad it was well tuff 2 kill? just letting u know coz if we had only managed to kill that we wud have been really upset with the loot.
leting u know coz u like to fix bugs n stuff.
v1ck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-15, 10:07 AM in reply to v1ck's post "loot!"
k thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2004-01-16, 01:01 AM in reply to v1ck's post "loot!"
Its like there's four types of loot: 100, 200-400, 700-1000; and all those loots range from the easiest to hardest monsters in the game, subtracting boss-monsters. It makes it almost pointless to kill something like an Ancient Wyrm when you get the same amount of gold that you would get from a Blood Elemental; which is 800-1000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
comoestas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencomoestas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

comoestas

Posted 2004-01-16, 10:08 AM in reply to v1ck's post "loot!"
Caidare or whatever her name is gives really nice loot. =[
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-16, 12:47 PM in reply to v1ck's post "loot!"
I know boss monsters give great loot, but it gets very old when thats the only thing that is truely worth fighting... over and over and over and over..... and over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
comoestas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencomoestas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

comoestas