Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post acropolis tamer shard
Posted 2004-01-12, 04:42 PM
every's a tamer every1 has ww and nightmares its abit boring i sugest to stop this problem growing make the gain speed for taming slower,
dont h8 me for this post i just want to know what people thing and i want the problem looking at
thanks
v1ck- chips chips mayo and chips, its the law
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-12, 05:06 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
slower spawn or not wont solve this... n i dont c it being a problem. with fast skill gains n the ammount of cash u can make being a tamer every1 pretty much has/will hav 1. even if u made the spawn only 1x per day every1 wud still end up with a WW n a nightmare
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-12, 05:12 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
i agree with v1ck
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-13, 01:46 AM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
i like taming..my tamer character makes money..i hope taming doesn't get taken away.
Joy of disillusion is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-13, 02:28 AM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
I dunno, I never had a tamer till this shard, and, yeah, they're the best money makers, but that's it.

It's not hard to make one, so if ya hate not having money, make one yerself.

I personally like being able to play my tamer, thank ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Niiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNiiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Niiniux

Posted 2004-01-13, 10:09 AM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
I don't see what the problem is, if you think it's boring, don't use one.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-13, 03:18 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
Much thanks to >X< for helping us solve this problem by maliciously camping the dungeons until tamers come out and kill them taking all their money.

Solution? Only goto dungeons at night or early morning when >X< is busy smoking crack and having gay sex with their dogs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-13, 03:23 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
:/
Joy of disillusion is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-13, 04:24 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
lol, do i sence a grudge? =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-13, 10:17 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
Or you could try not panicking when you are on your tamer, if they are outside, jump back inside, cast MR, jump outside as they are coming inside, cast gate, if say all follow me and step through. If they enter the dungeon while you are fighting, sic your pets on them and leave, I'm sure it's not easy for them to fight you and two pets close quarters. This should give you plenty of time to chase them outta the dungeon, when they leave, you leave. It doesn't take long to cast gate.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-13, 10:27 PM in reply to v1ck's post "acropolis tamer shard"
hahaha caffine you really made my day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY