Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Unhappy Eating Body Parts
Posted 2004-01-09, 08:57 PM
Why is it that Eating the Corpses of the Fallen, weather by our hands or by others, is now a Criminal Act? That Was my Main Source of Food While on the Run! and now i cant eat while tryng to go blue from theft!
3rd World Relic Hunter
Master of the Bunny Horde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Locke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLocke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Locke

Posted 2004-01-10, 07:51 AM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
Anyone else thinks that doing this shouldn't make you crimainal?

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2004-01-10, 08:00 AM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
i think canibalism in any time wud hav bin frownd upon =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:14 AM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
Ya, but my char is Too poor to Hunt for food, i need it on a moment's notice! and half the times, thats a corpse!
3rd World Relic Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Locke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLocke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Locke

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:09 AM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
farms grow some good grub

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:12 AM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
Ya, but they dont have nuff protein, and how many times can i Say, Where is a Farm when i need one? i can more easily Say, Where is a Red Vs. Blue War When i need one!
3rd World Relic Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Locke

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:17 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
eating body parts is a good way to go grey for dueling or if you just want to parade around town and try to get attacked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:19 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
or lose a lot of karma for those of you who want that illusive dread lord title
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:29 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
If u want to go Grey, attack ur pet, not too tuff, is it? wanna loose karma? Well Snoop!
3rd World Relic Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Locke

Posted 2004-01-10, 01:19 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
i think you should be able to eat bodies again, that is the quickest way of food in this game, think of all the starving children in eithiopia, you wouldnt want us to just waste the flesh, lets eat it!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
doobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendoobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

doobadia

Posted 2004-01-10, 01:33 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
Amen to that Doobadia!
3rd World Relic Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Locke

Posted 2004-01-12, 12:02 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
nar itsa crime to eat other peoples remains if u commit a crime u go grey if ure doin away with crimes go grey then just do away with greys just reds n blues but if u do that thiefs have it very easy indeed.
i think people should go grey if they eat bodys.
v1ck- get back u bas***d or i'll break your legs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-13, 09:05 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
did anybody else have trouble understanding that guy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
doobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendoobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

doobadia

Posted 2004-01-13, 09:25 PM in reply to Locke's post "Eating Body Parts"
always

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere