Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post tamers..

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:45 AM
I posted this because me and other beleave that the tamers are ruining the game. it is for pvp. how is it pvp with........ para then all kill its the stupidest thing. i am suggesting that we drop thye skill of tamers or something like that have any idea please post them.
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:43 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
If you can't kill a tamer without resist eval or wrestle you need to quit UO.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:54 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
its just stupid and pointless though.... it ruins uo im tellin u
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:05 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Stupid and pointless? Like I said, that tamer is made to kill MONSTERS. Am I that much better than you? Is it hard to para the WW, then Para me, then exp EB me? omg a concept. It's laughable how sad this is. I have, no para pouches, no potions, and none of your " leet reds " can kill me. Granted, Drunk Priest is doing a very good job, and has gotten close, he is not suck PvP like some of you seem to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:08 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
ya i understand but still u need to listen i beleave it defeats the purpose of pvp..... pvp is player vs. player not pvpm....player vs. player and his monster. its w/e man i juss hope i have some supporters.even tho imma thief and i take all u guys shit hehe
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:39 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Oh well then I agree with you, I was using the tamer, TO be lame. Of course the other reds fear me so much that as soon as I log my red I get jumped by three X, but hey. : Shrugs :
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:33 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
ok kool man
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:35 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
i wasnt just talking about you though because there are others..... i guess its kool unless this gets otta hand with the tamers. ty
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:21 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Yes tamers are made for monsters but some stinky people use their ww's on people because their noobs.

Oh and Drithe dont forget that stew killed you with your ww and nightmare on him at once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:13 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Have you ignored all of my previous posts you idiot? Exp EB kills my tamer fool. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:24 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
i dont have a tamer but i have had one in the past an i know that its a bitch of a skill to get to gm and even when ure at gm taming things like mare is a tuff task pain staking if nothing else, when a tamer attacks you its simple fuck the animal just aim ure attack at the player kill him then run like crazy from all his animals, unless they r like pack horses then just kill them 2, urm i digress u have to remember that monsters are monsters they can be easily escaped from and without their master present aint always very smart just kill the tamer and problem solved as for tamers tryin to kill pep with animals and monsters i say let em, they work very hard for the rite to have a monster let them do it as they want its up 2 them.
v1ck- snooker loopy nuts are we dedededede de du de
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-05, 05:20 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
ya ok... most tamers are used to bring lotta gold its just gay to para and say ALL KILL like i said so pls.
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-06, 07:40 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
im a gm tamer but i dont use my pets 2 kill ppl (unless they attack me when im runnin round with a WW)
think most tamers use their pets 2 make sum extra cash that they either cudnt make themselves or it wud take them along time 2 make. Its just a select few that use pets 4 PVP. i agree with v1ck.. get the tamer and the pets will b useless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-06, 10:13 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
I agree too. :P Those of you who die to my tamer, it's sad really. It's not hard to carry para pouches, and pets move slow here. If I had any combat skills on that tamer, then I could see the whining, but I don't, so gj at losing to 4 skills. ( taming lore med magery )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-06, 03:51 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Go die kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-06, 04:48 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
taming in PvP it"s just not worth it... i can understand if ur mad at somone or if they attack you but some ppl just go around looking for kills with there WW and its no fun
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-07, 11:34 AM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Yah like I said if I really wanted to PvP with that char I'd drop vet music and peace. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-07, 04:37 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
Man, I can't beleive you'd say that.. taming is a hard and very boring skill to gain, and it doens't ruin UO. I happen to like taming. When you're on dial up, like I am, taming is just about your only option, so please, stop bitching about it k thanks
Joy of disillusion is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-07, 04:38 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
If you can't deal with tamers, then maybe YOU should quit uo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-07, 04:39 PM in reply to Shadow Pheonix's post "tamers.."
I sorry, Im not tryin to be mean, I just like tamers.. and taming is the only thing I can do on a dial up slow ass connection.. I can't use my dexxer, because 1. I dont have razor and 2. My conneciton is way freakin slow lol and I suck. So if I wanan make any money to buy a house so I can decorate it I have to get a tamer. I sorry if it bothers ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StarlitEve