Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:50 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
Ok, if you think reds in town is stupid and you're red...Try this idea...Don't go to town?
When life deals you lemons, why not kill somebody with them? (Maybe by shoving them down their throat)

-Jack Handey

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk about freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered they were not Indians at all, but dirty clothes hampers.

-Jack Handey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Craig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCraig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Craig

Posted 2004-01-01, 10:30 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
its crazy but it just mite wrk!

*ponders over reds who dont think they shud go in town not goin in town...*

*grumbles* ya neva kno *grumbles sum more*

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:22 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
lol. =/
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-02, 11:08 PM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
basicly a problem has arisen if thats a word basically if a blue goes out of town and stumbles on a gang of reds they will rip the blue limb from limb, when a red comes 2 town blues are all chatty and like "do u want a cup of tea can i get u a cake" reds now have full access to the world blues live in fear get a grip blues and defend your town!
v1ck - its a medical emergency
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-03, 09:39 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
v1ck said:
basicly a problem has arisen if thats a word basically if a blue goes out of town and stumbles on a gang of reds they will rip the blue limb from limb, when a red comes 2 town blues are all chatty and like "do u want a cup of tea can i get u a cake" reds now have full access to the world blues live in fear get a grip blues and defend your town!
v1ck - its a medical emergency
What the heck are you talking about? Oh no! The reds are in town!!!!!! Where they can't attack us anyway unless we attack them! If you are worried about it, turn off WAR mode and walk away....You have to remember a lot of people don't play strictly for PvP and don't care if the reds are in town...It's not that big of a deal. Why are people so worried about it?
When life deals you lemons, why not kill somebody with them? (Maybe by shoving them down their throat)

-Jack Handey

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk about freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered they were not Indians at all, but dirty clothes hampers.

-Jack Handey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Craig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCraig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Craig

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:17 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
i think your slight mislead by my original post i am not worrid about it, i simply belive that blues should standup and be counted and not cower and hide, just feel will b more fun for all if blues stand up 4 themselfs and dont run, reds get there pvp action blues learn the ropes of pvp and have fun doing it.
v1ck - the man that put the gang in bang

p.s not sayin every1 should pvp i enjoy the other aspects also and understand "let the sleeping dogs lie" and all that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:51 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
I just got back from vacation and noticed I could walk into town being a red. This I like what I dont like is that fact that I got guard whacked about 3 times yesterday fighting on the edge of town. I fight a blue on the edge of town I cast explosion and he runs right to the line real quick and I get whacked. I think thats pretty stupid and another time I was fighting them and the ran inside real quick before I got my killshot off and it killed me. Its just impossible to pk people anywhere near town guards now which kinda sucks. I just personally think it should be coded so that guards dont travel outside of townguards and itll be good to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:15 AM in reply to Majere's post "Guard Zones!"
It sounds to me like Raist fixed the problem of reds camping the gates. Though not being able to heal reds in town is kinda crap. If they are in your guild you should be able to heal them. Of course you should turn grey.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe