Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:54 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
sure why not, why not just get rid the red thing all togeather, i mean after all, if reds can do everyting bues can, why not get rid of reds all togeather, or make everyone red. being red has to have its drawbacks, in AT it was too easy to be red. simple as that. and i know majere knows this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:06 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
if ya let pl recall wud that not sort it? thats sorta a fix 4 both ppl aint it? pl can get outa town n reds can still run free PK'ing as they wish. just a thort
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:12 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
Yeah i have spoken to postman pat about this before and the reason osi don't have this problem in there fel is that you are allowed to recall.
i agree allowing recall.
v1ck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:22 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
i mite be relatively new to UO and the shard but still realise its a difficult decision that needs makin.

It is a PvP shard but i dont wanna do PvP as soon as i start a character. Sure, once i have decent stats il consider it. The campin outside the town entrances is v.annoyin, especially u mages who paralyse and then cast fireball or woteva so we cant get away that easy. Thats wot annoys me the most, i cudnt care less if i had to run away from a group of swordsmen after me or something cos id have a fair chance.

Strayin from topic a bit so...

If its possible to limit recalling then that mite help, add a second town and only allow recall between the two or something.

Or maybe just try something simple - increase the amount of exits from the town - dont get rid of the wall cos the chests are a nice bit of income. Maybe a few more exits rather than the 3 wud help - diversify everybody who wants to leave the town. Possibly an exit out the back of the Restless Souls cave too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
noxxy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennoxxy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

noxxy

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:37 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
i whant recall too :!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilverFeather

Posted 2003-11-26, 09:29 AM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
do my idea and wipe it and put in the super hard want to stab your own eyes out skill gain. then only the truly dedicated will play and it will get rid of most of the l33t dewds. And everyone will have a fresh new starting ground of equality. also get rid of the locked chests as they make it too easy to get money. make it a shard where having a 100k makes you donald trump. muhahahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kali

Posted 2003-11-26, 07:00 PM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
recall is junk!!!! ppl that like recall are the same ppl that use GZ to hide.......i guess through this thread we know who is who.....
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:27 PM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
"There will be no wipe of the shard, Acropolis is here to stay."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-11-26, 08:56 PM in reply to Majere's post "I need ideas"
Kali said:
do my idea and wipe it and put in the super hard want to stab your own eyes out skill gain. then only the truly dedicated will play and it will get rid of most of the l33t dewds.
Then where would you play?

and then this shard would also only have like 5 online at a time.
The main reason I am here, black is here and our friends come is the fact we dont have to spend so much time macroing. We have been macroing for the last 5 years on OSI, tired of it. I just wanna play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChefNabisco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChefNabisco