Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Any Diablo II players left?
Posted 2011-02-21, 04:00 PM
Must be years since I've posted on this forum. Just checking things out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2011-02-21, 10:39 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Any Diablo II players left?"
I've been playing a few characters on US East Ladder and Non-ladder. I have a pretty beastly fishymancer on US East NL named Bonexplosion, and a few characters on ladder freshly made. Lucretiara sorceress, Donttickmeoff Amazon, Banditman druid. Accounts are KingAmazon and KingAmazonLad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-28, 12:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been playing a few characters on..."
Whoaaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2012-02-10, 10:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been playing a few characters on..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I've been playing a few characters on US East Ladder and Non-ladder. I have a pretty beastly fishymancer on US East NL named Bonexplosion, and a few characters on ladder freshly made. Lucretiara sorceress, Donttickmeoff Amazon, Banditman druid. Accounts are KingAmazon and KingAmazonLad.
I've been playing time to time, with breaks here and there. I only play on the EU server, however. I don't really lurk on Zelaron, there is not much action here. I am very active on d2jsp though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2012-02-10, 02:12 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Any Diablo II players left?"
My account with all my awesome gear got deleted due to inactivity. I forgot my password and then WoW consumed me and I forgot to ever log in. This was years ago, and I don't feel like putting in all that time to get the gear back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-12, 09:57 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Any Diablo II players left?"
Mr.Lee said: [Goto]
Must be years since I've posted on this forum. Just checking things out.
I played Diablo II for a bit, with the help of my friend, Zach. I couldn't get into it. Barely any character customization (which is almost the only thing that matters to me, in this new age of graphics). I am aware it's old, but it's just not my type of MMO. Even the gameplay.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-12, 02:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I played Diablo II for a bit, with the..."
It's more like an MO than an MMO...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-02-12, 04:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I played Diablo II for a bit, with the..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I played Diablo II for a bit, with the help of my friend, Zach. I couldn't get into it. Barely any character customization (which is almost the only thing that matters to me, in this new age of graphics). I am aware it's old, but it's just not my type of MMO. Even the gameplay.
Did you even play D2 for more than a week? There were a lot of cookie cutter builds, but there were tons of fun quirky setups you could use.

I had a fire sorc named warped who had maxed out block at level 90 with a Stormshield. It was fun killing zealots and ww barbs who were used to the 2% block most sorcs have.

I made an assassin who used runewords to attack with a barbarians whirlwind. Enigma teleport + ww poison rape was fun.

My necromancer used an old school .08 viscertuant shield and did nothing but summon skeletons and revive monsters. He used some runeword, I think it was beast or something, to give all the revives an aura that increased there attack speed. I could have like 60 mobs stacking on me when I teleported. If the massive lag didn't get the enemy player, dozens of mobs slashing them to hell did. It was especially fun when dueling whirlwind barbs or any melee characters. If you used Iron Maiden and they attacked with an area attack like WW.... well iron maiden bounced damage back. They were attacking 60 summons...... so yeah, face rape. The barbs killed themselves.

I had a sorc who would transform into a bear and use fire damage to melee people to death. Wasn't very good but extreme good fun.

I made an IK berserk barb for shits and giggles. Assuming the hit landed, It was an easy 1-2 shot on almost anything.

My FAVORITES were my two paladins. One was a V/t who specialized in smite, but had a decent damage Fist of the heavens for those teleport whores. The other was a v/T and the exact opposite of the other paladin. Using a bugged tals armor and various other goodies, I had rape Fist of the Heavens damage. When people were using lightning resist and absorb, I'd get my lacerator out and charge smite them to death.

This game entertained me for YEARS. The leveling glitches that used ot exist would make a lvl 85 character possible in literally a day or so. Imagine having your wow account full of near cap characters in a week. Yeah.

RIP VanGosroth, VanBasroil, Schayde, Warped, ikpk and marijuanaisleet

Last edited by Sovereign; 2012-02-12 at 04:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-12, 10:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Did you even play D2 for more than a..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Did you even play D2 for more than a week?
I played for about an hour, but couldn't find even the slightest hint of storyline, to keep me interested.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-13, 06:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I played for about an hour, but..."

That's like going to a movie, watching the opening credits, and then leaving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-13, 07:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "..... That's like going to a movie,..."
no ... its like waiting in line then exiting the line when your up
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-02-14, 06:19 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "no ... its like waiting in line then..."
I do that a lot, too.
I'm just waiting for D3.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-19, 02:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I do that a lot, too. I'm just waiting..."
Only problem I have with D3 is they reduced the maximum number of people in a game. I love big battles full of people. Loved it when we had a ton of necros with tons of minions and shit. It was hilarious . Mobbed everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2012-02-20, 02:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Only problem I have with D3 is they..."
Erm what is it down to? I thought 8 was too little
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-02-20, 04:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Erm what is it down to? I thought 8..."
4 I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-21, 07:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "4 I believe."
It's Blizzard, so I'm sure specific runs they'll bump the limit.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-22, 07:33 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's Blizzard, so I'm sure specific..."
Mr.Lee yes I still play under quikspy67.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2012-02-23, 08:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I played for about an hour, but..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I played for about an hour, but couldn't find even the slightest hint of storyline, to keep me interested.
Who care about the storyline :P Well, maybe if you're a new player

Diablo II is about rushing your char, leeching exp in baal runs, getting shit and stuff and giggles, then go pk. Rinse and repeat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2012-02-23, 12:15 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post starting "Who care about the storyline :P Well,..."
That's exactly why I got bored of the game. The only enjoyment I could even get the last few times I played was by trying to take a character through normal, nightmare, and hell difficulties without outside assistance. It's pretty fucking challenging, especially with a sorceress.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-01, 09:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's exactly why I got bored of the..."
There's different difficulties on an MMO?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai