Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Night of Botting
Posted 2010-06-28, 04:11 AM
[4:53:13 AM Paladizzle] Lept Lo Rune
[3:42:01 AM Paladizzle] Kept Ist Rune
[1:27:28 AM Paladizzle] Kept Ber Rune
[12:02:59 AM Paladizzle] Kept Pul Rune
[11:29:53 PM Paladizzle] Kept The Stone of Jordan
[11:25:55 PM Paladizzle] Kept Superior Monarch
[10:32:44 PM Paladizzle] Kept The Stone of Jordan

I thought this resulted in a pretty good night.. Lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-28, 07:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Night of Botting"
Botting whom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-28, 08:47 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Night of Botting"
wow, botting FTW. What bot do you use? I'm so clueless to what's relevant anymore in D2.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-28, 09:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "wow, botting FTW. What bot do you use?..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm so clueless to what's relevant anymore in D2.
Nothing is relevant anymore.

Kazilla, do you know if there's a relatively safe maphack out for the latest patch yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-28, 09:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing is relevant anymore. ..."
Jesus that's a good night of botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-28, 09:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing is relevant anymore. ..."
Quote:
Nothing is relevant anymore.
touche.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-28, 04:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nothing is relevant anymore. ..."
d2nt Manager has a built in maphack that some people use. One of the earlier versions of d2nt like.. 1.7.2 or some shit had a ban wave. So people for the most part swore off maphack, however, you can use d2nt 3.0 and strictly load the maphack if you want.

I bot..
Countess
Andy
Travical
Mephisto
Diablo
Eldritch
Shenk
Thresh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-28, 10:34 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Night of Botting"
I think thats more then I've ever gotten botting my hammerdin from 90-95.

Pfft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2010-06-29, 03:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think thats more then I've ever..."
Im sitting at 98 right now, trying to get to 99 is fucking impossible lol... 3 weeks I believe and I have this much experience | |

Found another Zod last night, lol..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-29, 07:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Im sitting at 98 right now, trying to..."
High runes were made less rare in the most recent patch. You'll likely find more of them now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-29, 04:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "High runes were made less rare in the..."
I'm not doing the times, because its a pain in the ass, but this was last nights find..

Um
Zod
Pul
Pul
Mal
stone of jordan
(rare) pally shield
Vex
20% ed jewel
mal
um
crown of thieves
(rare) 20ias gloves
ist
shako
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-30, 03:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'm not doing the times, because its a..."
Sounds like SOJs drop rate was increased too... I think I've only found 1 SOJ the 8 years that I played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-30, 04:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sounds like SOJs drop rate was..."
I have found 5 total I think, all items have been increased in %'age. I can help anyone set up d2nt 3.0 if anyone is interested. Easiest is paladin/sorceress.

Actually, any build will do as well. I used my baba once, and had WW as main, and Zerk as 'incaseimmune' baba would WW perfectly on every attack, mana burn people hurt though =/

Each script supports a lot of different variety of builds. Enigma is a must though, keep that in mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-30, 06:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have found 5 total I think, all items..."
Andy in NM is awesome for finding SOJs, but she obviously can't drop a lot of the godly items. I remember getting like multiple SOJs in an hour botting her. She drops unique rings like they're going out of style. She can probably drop all HRs too, which is cool.

How well will this bot function with a fishymancer? Max skellies and corpse explode, decent merc, curses, revives, mages, buff skills, etc. Enigma and decent gear all around.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2010-06-30 at 06:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-30, 11:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Andy in NM is awesome for finding SOJs,..."
I've not run the bot with a fishymancer yet. However I know there are fishy scripts. I haven't heard of any negative things about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-18, 09:00 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I've not run the bot with a fishymancer..."
God I can't wait til D3 comes out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood