Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Account/Realm
Posted 2008-05-13, 11:20 PM
*Now Stickied

Well since alot of us have began to play again we might as well make another thread so we can keep up and potentially play in-game with each other..

Ok I'm going to just edit this post and it will contain everyone's info.

It will be updated as needed.

US East Ladder

HandOfHeaven - *Bocanegra

Coriander - *AirRider778

!King_Amazon! - *KingAmazon

-Spector- - *GlitchMode

Slaynish - *Nickmaho

Quikspy67 - *G(O)D)Spy

Killah – *Killah[HR]

WillKillForFood - *Footballplaya

Goodlookingguy - *NRGLG

Sovereign - *GiveMeDrugs

US East Non-Ladder

!King_Amazon! - *KingAmazon

Asamin - *Asamin

-Spector- - *Breastalcarnage

D3v - *D3V

US West Ladder

Asamin - *Asamin

Kazilla - *d3mon1cone

US West Non-Ladder

Kazilla - *ind3struct1ble

Member: DaneX
Realm: Europe
Account: Skovmose
Ladder

Updated: 9/29/08

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-12-15 at 10:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-13, 11:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Account/Realm"
Realm: USEast
Account: Magnificent_

2 Ladder Characters. I have a higher level druid (just messing around) and am making a fire sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 11:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Realm: USEast Account: Magnificent_ ..."
Realm: UsEast
Account: Chilly_Vault

Literally Just made it...One Level 1 Druid on Ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 07:55 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Realm: UsEast Account: Chilly_Vault ..."
UsEast
KingAmazon

1 ladder character, sorceress. I'm going to be making a hardcore ladder necromancer once my sorceress beats hell baal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-14, 11:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "UsEast KingAmazon 1 ladder..."
You're missing /password.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 11:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're missing /password."
Oh, right. /jello1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-14, 04:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, right. /jello1."
Account: Asamin

Just one lvl 8 zeal pally.... ladder

Gotta add you all now. Dang.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-15, 04:03 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Account/Realm"
GiveMeDrugs

USEast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-15, 04:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GiveMeDrugs USEast"
added
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:19 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "added"
LOL sov, I just made a character named "Drugsplz"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-16, 05:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL sov, I just made a character named..."
Made a separate account for my ladder characters... Glitchmode
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-22, 12:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Made a separate account for my ladder..."
Need more people/accounts/etc. I've been waiting for ONE of you to be on so I could mule some shit, but none of you ever seem to be on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-22, 12:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Need more people/accounts/etc. I've..."
If your on ladder then I'll be on tomorrow evening more then likely..If I'm on zelaron then message me and I'll help with the muling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-22, 09:02 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "If your on ladder then I'll be on..."
I'm going to my Parents house this weekend most likely and am gonna bring my laptop, if that is the case, i'm going to install d2/exp over the weekend and make a spare copy of the exp disc so I can play whenever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-17, 05:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm going to my Parents house this..."
Edit: My account is now *Bocanegra
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-17, 08:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Edit: My account is now *Bocanegra"
My account is now nonladder and I don't intend to go back to ladder till ppl can rush again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:56 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My account is now nonladder and I don't..."
Updated the intial post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-23, 03:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My account is now nonladder and I don't..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
My account is now nonladder and I don't intend to go back to ladder till ppl can rush again.
This made me lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This made me lol."
Slaynish was added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-29, 01:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Slaynish was added."

Member: quikspy67

Account: G(O)D)Spy

Ladder/Non: Ladder

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67