Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Limedemon scam.
Posted 2004-07-02, 03:28 AM
DO NOT DO ANY TRADING OR TRANSFERING WITH LIMEDEMON

HE HAS SHOWED ME A SCAM OF HIS AND HE ISNT TO BE TRUSTED

useast

Now that we've got that settled, he has this town tele, and town charge, it basicly preforms the skill in town for him. Dont do any trading or transfering with him, PLEASE.

He has already told me he's going to scam zelaron members over AIM.

Risk your gear, go ahead, see if i care. Heed my words, young children.

And no, He DIDN'T scam me.

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-07-02 at 03:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:32 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Limedemon scam."
He gave me a bunch of stuff on non ladder said he wanted to be only ladder and seemed to be kinda nice =p
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:35 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "He gave me a bunch of stuff on non..."
Yeah, you're west, I'm talking east.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:37 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, you're west, I'm talking east."
ohhhhhhhhhhh he plays both?
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:40 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "ohhhhhhhhhhh he plays both?"
Yeah, he does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-02, 04:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, he does."
its like urs but ummmm evil instead of sexy... did this cus i'm bored... what char should i make... something new and diff >.<
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wow.jpg (7.9 KB, 77 views)
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-07-02, 07:56 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting ":D its like urs :) but ummmm evil..."
Sovereign and I were discussing a Melee Necro, for amusement. Keep on topic, however.

I'm sure that Limedemon is aware that scamming is not supported on Zelaron, and if Zelaron is involved somehow, he will be permanently banned from our boards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:06 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Limedemon scam."
slaynish said:

useast

Now that we've got that settled, he has this town tele, and town charge, it basicly preforms the skill in town for him. Dont do any trading or transfering with him, PLEASE.

Lmao he is an old friend and he told me he scammed slaynish big time.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:12 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Lmao he is an old friend and he told me..."
Perhaps LimeDemon is lying or Slaynish does not have the balls to admit he was pwned and tricked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Perhaps LimeDemon is lying or Slaynish..."
Could be either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-02, 08:55 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Limedemon scam."
slaynish said:

useast

Okay, umm I dont plan to even scam anyone considering every time i try to pick up an anni with it my d2 crash's so its not like I could get ANYTHING, and if i remember slaynish, you were like. If you get rich, you better give me something. So you where suppourting me.
And, I have removed it from my Diablo II folder/ Computer.
-LimeDeMoN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:20 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "Okay, umm I dont plan to even scam..."
While were at it, don't trade with DarkXsavior either. He openly admits that his runes will poof.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-02, 09:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "While were at it, don't trade with..."
Every single high runes i traded on b.net has poofed if i didn't runeword it...

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-02, 01:42 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Every single high runes i traded on..."
Yeah, he did scam me once. An occy, shako, skullders, travs, 7%smfc's.

Nothing big, all noob items, but if i could have them again now, I would be happier.

This mean's that he gets a perm ban right?

Let it burn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-02, 02:16 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, he did scam me once. An occy,..."
only way to scam trade someone is use anni trade or swich item very fast on trade screen ... either way if you fall for it, you devser it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-02, 06:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, he did scam me once. An occy,..."
slaynish said:
Yeah, he did scam me once. An occy, shako, skullders, travs, 7%smfc's.

Nothing big, all noob items, but if i could have them again now, I would be happier.

This mean's that he gets a perm ban right?

Let it burn.
let it burn.. let it burn... gotta let it burn
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-05, 02:51 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "let it burn.. let it burn... gotta let..."
Vollstrecker said:
if Zelaron is involved somehow, he will be permanently banned from our boards.
I'd need some proof that the scam involved Zelaron somehow, otherwise, it's out of my jurisdiction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-05, 03:03 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'd need some proof that the scam..."
Lol , I have that anniscam tele-in-town crap thing aswell
Not planning on using it vs zel members though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-05, 04:09 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Lol , I have that anniscam tele-in-town..."
Slaynish stfu who fucking cares you little bitch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-11-20, 01:15 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, he did scam me once. An occy,..."
I am not a scammer, I don't know why you have these false allegations of me. Does any body still view these forums?
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN