Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Arrow Diablo 2 CHAT
Posted 2002-04-29, 07:42 PM
I just started playing this game about two days ago, just wanted to say that it is a tight game, i think it beats UO but not by much, probably just cuz i was so far on it. but i am only a level 11 guy right now, so if there are any good peepz that play, plz let me know. or if ya can give me a few pointers.. Johnny has got me started so far... thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-29, 09:20 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
yep my accounts all got deleted so If anyone wants to donate to the cause plz pm me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 09:23 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
shit you can donate to me too!! :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-30, 11:32 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
I can give some shits , but only on Europe realm.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-04-30, 12:22 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Also you can donate to my too hehe...
Did you all lose your accs too?... TOO BAD...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-30, 02:36 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
me and creepr currently play on uswest but we might migrate to europe let me talk to creepr bout it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-30, 03:58 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
omg... going BACK to d2? how could u all do this to me?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-30, 05:01 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
well i just started about three days ago so i'm only a level 15 guy, but i'm workin on it!! and i guess it's coo with me Johnny if you think i can handle it???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-30, 05:57 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
I Just quit the game so I might have an account with a few items on Useast so message here and I see who needs it most (gf, shaft, gaze, shaft, gaze, and other good stuff) so leave some posts
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-30, 07:12 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
omg... going BACK to d2? how could u all do this to me?!
I will still play uo if you find me a good shard lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-30, 09:58 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
hey borc you can give to me, i'm only at a level 16 i think!! just started like three days ago!!! so just pm me if you want to give to me!! thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-30, 10:06 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
borc i was deleted! i was hacked comon... give it to a person who actually know what ur giving out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-30, 10:06 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Joel we play on uswest he is talking about useast if you wanna get that stuff from him your gonna have to start all over on the useast server (not that good of a server probably europe would be the best place to relocate too)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-30, 11:24 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
i have 10 sojs on east if anyone's in need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 04:28 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
you guys still play the game? arent you areant angry that blizz deleted your accs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-01, 05:32 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
well i just started playing three days ago so, my account hasn't been deleted... i hope it doesn't though, lol i am trying to spend as much time on my guy as possible..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:32 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
don't spend too much get rushed and hide in hell cows u'll be at level 80 in 4 hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-01, 07:31 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
lol i have no clue what you mean by that, i probably spen close to 5 hours playin and still only on level 19?? should i be at level 80 by now?? maybe you should teach me how!!! cuz i keep diein at the spider cavern or somethin!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-02, 05:27 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Quote:
Originally posted by CrEEpR
lol i have no clue what you mean by that, i probably spen close to 5 hours playin and still only on level 19?? should i be at level 80 by now?? maybe you should teach me how!!! cuz i keep diein at the spider cavern or somethin!!
when he mean "rush" that means you're gona skip all missions
except the must-to-do mission till you reach patriach status...
then go and leech exp in cow games ( you hide from cows while you get HUGE exp and lvl )
oh... some missions is automatly done when finished a act
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-02, 12:07 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
yep, that's it.

have a look at the Pozerpunk's post here : http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=2765

Quote:
Originally posted by þØz3®þÛ|\||<

First off, you will need to level your Zon. Here's the rundown:

Level 1-12/13

Anywhere in Act 1 (Normal)

Level 13-20

Arcane Sanctuary (Normal)

Level 20-25

Normal Ancients

Level 25-40

Either Bloody Runs (Normal) or Cows (Normal)

Level 40-47

Nightmare Ancients

Level 47-60

Either Bloody Runs (Nightmare) or Cows (Nightmare)

Level 60-99

Hell Cows

Feel free to do Hell Ancients at any time after level 60, and always remember, the BEST thing to do is to get "Power Acted" to Hell Cows at level one and leech.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1