Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-11-30, 02:14 AM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "Well i just think its bs sellin sojs..."
soj counters have been sold in ip .31 i hope some godly people can come in that sever and sell sojs, if this is the wrong place to tell people the server, where is a good place to let people know?
Also anyone heard about a program that lets you see all the ips where sojs have been sold? I need another anni bad and i will stay up all night for it...i just hope i get it,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dubl_perkulator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendubl_perkulator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dubl_perkulator

Regarding SOJ's
Posted 2004-12-01, 12:20 PM in reply to dubl_perkulator's post starting "soj counters have been sold in ip .31 i..."
Well, first off, good information I got the counter message pop up in one of the trading chats and everyone was like WTF?!...

So, i guess we shouldn't feel bad if we don't know what happened, i was the only one of my friends that went and searched for the reason however, all my friends said it was a glitch...

Anywho, back to what i'm posting for, it seems that the only place to find a SOJ is from Hell Difficulty Baal... who has a .64% chance of dropping.... this from www.d2data.net , which i find fairly reliable...

With Decent MF and hopefully a *cough* Baal Bot *cough* you could grab a couple in an hour...

Hope that i helped, and now you all owe me a Cracked Boots for reading this... yeah... thats it... cough up the valuables....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FOF-Fenix

Posted 2004-12-01, 01:17 PM in reply to FOF-Fenix's post "Regarding SOJ's"
Sorry to burst your bubble, but many people on diabloii.net have proved d2data to be highly inaccurate.

Sorry about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Mmm... allrighty
Posted 2004-12-01, 02:16 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Sorry to burst your bubble, but many..."
Sorry, i was unclear in what i said by the way, All of the big guys drop the ring: Andy, Pindle, Meph, Big D, Nih... but Baal has the best chance, the problem is the waiting to kill all of Baal's Minnions... thats a pain in the arse...

Anyways, if www.d2data.net is poor, information wise, how does www.diabloii.net stack up?

Also, for you beginning MF'ers, If you get a unique ring to drop and its not the one you want (in this case Stone of Jordan: Other options include Carrion Wind, Natures Peace, Wisp Projector, Nagel Ring, and Manald Heal, Dwarf Star, Raven Frost, Bul Kathos Wedding Band) leave a new game and try a harder boss or get more MF...

I have 275 MF and only get Nagels and Manalds off of everyone up to Big D.

Quote:
Quoted from Diabloii: As with all Uniques, only one of each can drop in a given game; Uniques on characters or in their possession don't count in the drop equation
I find this 99% true, only so because i stop MF'ing after i kill 1 boss and rarely get more than 2 worthwhile uniques in a game...this has been my experience however...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FOF-Fenix

Posted 2004-12-01, 02:26 PM in reply to FOF-Fenix's post "Mmm... allrighty"
Diabloii.net is, in my opinion a very good information site. They're the ones that proved d2data wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-01-13, 01:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "How to spawn Diablo Clone!"
i still dont know how to get dclone out. my friends have tried sellin sojs to get him out and they cant figure out y if someone can tell me how say sumtin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pitcher900 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpitcher900 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pitcher900

Posted 2005-01-14, 01:54 AM in reply to pitcher900's post starting "i still dont know how to get dclone..."
Only way is to sell soj's. The numbe of soj's that have to be sold on that server are apparently random. There is no beter explanation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-27, 01:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can be any level for him to spawn,..."
OK guys sorry to be such a noob but how do you go to a diffrent ip server????????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Slavetothemetal

Posted 2005-10-27, 03:52 PM in reply to Slavetothemetal's post starting "OK guys sorry to be such a noob but how..."
join a different game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-01, 07:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "join a different game."
ummmm where is the forum that tells hot ips for d clone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nicho69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennicho69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nicho69

Posted 2006-04-01, 10:01 PM in reply to nicho69's post starting "ummmm where is the forum that tells hot..."
On zelaron, it's pretty much non-existant. The best way to hunt now is through mIRC, but when I recently tried to get on they're server it seemed like it was shut down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-02, 08:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "On zelaron, it's pretty much..."
It is shut down....... WTH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nicho69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennicho69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nicho69

Posted 2006-04-03, 04:33 AM in reply to nicho69's post starting "It is shut down....... WTH ARE WE..."
i found my last soj at nightmare radament!

best % for soj is
Andariel (Nightmare) 0.0249284% 1:4011
Diablo (Normal) 0.0216781% 1:4613

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2006-04-27, 10:30 PM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "Well i just think its bs sellin sojs..."
is there any way to find sojs without trading?? Do u need like crazy mf or will it appear in some monsters??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRazyasian321 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRazyasian321 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRazyasian321

Posted 2006-04-27, 10:31 PM in reply to KRazyasian321's post starting "is there any way to find sojs without..."
And any one of you guys wanna go Dclone hunting some time later?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRazyasian321 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRazyasian321 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRazyasian321

Posted 2006-04-27, 10:36 PM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "Well i just think its bs sellin sojs..."
can u do uber bosses and the lillith and the keys to open the portal and all in single player and open b net?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KRazyasian321

Posted 2006-04-28, 04:53 PM in reply to KRazyasian321's post starting "can u do uber bosses and the lillith..."
Nightmare Andariel drops SOJs pretty commonly. Just farm her like mad, you'll get some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

How To Spawn Dclone Easily
Posted 2006-05-08, 05:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nightmare Andariel drops SOJs pretty..."
First of all I see there is a bit of misinformation goin around here. I've hunted/fought/killed clone thousands (literally) of times and there is a surefire way to do it. Firstly it takes 80-130 sojs to make any server "pop" a clone. The only good thing about that is that you dont have to sell them all by yourself if you know where to go and the even better thing is today i'm going to tell you where to go. Next, Dclone can easily be killed with 1 person using either 1. a smiter with even the lamest gear as long as he's got lifetap, a javazon with a infinity merc, other strong builds like ww barb etc.. etc.. he's pretty much immune to any elemental skill without the use of infinity (except for the javazon's charged strike, that'll pwn him ez).

The only ways to know what server you are currently on is explained above, use the command prompt (click start>run>type command>press enter) then type netstat -n and keep your eyes peeled for the server with a port connecting from :4000 and the last two or three numbers is the server number the first three are always the same (63.240.202) (This is Useast Realm BTW) For example if your netstat has an ip like this 63.240.202.144:4000 then you are on server ip 144. There are other method's of seeing an ip such as R1ch's ip in window or by using some of the clever ipfinding bots (f1ndip also by R1CH) or Dcsitter (LivedKrad and [NS] helped build this clientless beauty though it requires an extra cdkey/window to hold the game)

Just randomly ending up on a server selling sojs isn't the best way to go about it. You'll most likely wait in that game for days (or until you drop)
without ever seeing a dclone. even though you might get lucky its highly unlikely. I'm here to tell you about a place that collects information on all the servers and publicly shares that information and keeps track of how many sojs are ever sold and on what server. First thing you should do is download mirc (www.mirc.com) Its an Internet Relay Chat (irc) client it will connect you to the chatroom where they hunt DCLONE!!! Once downloaded choose yourself a nickname enter in information it requests (just name and email, and you dont have to put your real info in, my info states ch as name and Graaasoj@dot.com as info lol) Then click ok, you'll have a blank window with a small section to type in at the bottom, click on that small section and type /server irc.diabloclone.org and press enter. You've just connected to the dclone hunting server. You'll get the message of the day (usually just WELCOME Blahblahblah.) It'll usually tell you to either register your nickname with the server or change it if its in use already. If it tells you to register simply use this command /nickserv register pickapassword anyemailaddress@wherever.com (now press enter) Then it tells you you've registered blahblahblah now you can join the main channel which is #useast-dclone. You can type /list to see a list of all channels (chatrooms) available to join, they have contests games other things like guildwars lotto etc... fun stuff to entertain yourself with while hunting for dclone, but the important part is useast-dclone. To join that channel either right click it in the list and click join channel, or simply type /j useast-dclone (press enter)
You'll now see as the topic something like this [7:39am] * Topic is '«««( Renegade: ) ¬( HOT: ) ¬( ACTIVE: ) ¬( SLOW: ) ¬( WALKED: 49/48/164/36/70 ) For help type -help - to see the highest servers type -hot - to see info on a specific ip type -event iphere - Set by Mantis'
[7:39am] * Set by Diablo on Mon May 08 00:56:23

Then you'll see ppl yapping their heads off about dclone. The important part is to know how to read the topic. Renegade is the nightly private walk, where people get together to all throw in sojs (5 a piece or more if you want) to get dclone to pop on an unannounced server (not known to the public so only you and the people helping with sojs know what games to be in) If you ever see an ip address in this part of the topic go FIND one of those games immediately, I suggest using F1ndip by R1ch or if you think yer a pro make some games quick and if you land on that ip you'll get a dclone within minutes because they only release the ip to the public 15 minutes before they sell the sojs. Bam instant anni just like that . The next thing on the topic is hot :Active : Slow This displays current server activity, for instance if ip 144 is listed in the :Hot: part of the topic, I suggest getting in on that action, because it means its been selling alot of sojs and very quickly it is most likely to have a dclone soon. If its in slow or active watch it closely, because its been selling and it may turn HOT quickly and/or spawn a diabloclone soon. If an ip is in the :WALKED: section of the topic that means it was recently visitted by a dclone, good to know if you were on a server and wasn't sure if you got dclone yet or not. This about sums up the topic section. There is much more to learn about the bots you can use, where you can get more cdkeys/proxies for massive hunting (me personally I can get up to 50 annis in 1 hunt :P) But you'll have to join up irc.diabloclone.org and find that out for yourselves. I hope this helps anyone trying to hunt. Good luck and see you there, I'm always there as Sean1818 and any questions you might have (like where can I find the Bots) can be directly to me or just about anyone else there with a brain . Remember to always respect the Operators just like you do the forum moderators here and overall have phun. See ya there. IRC.DiABLOcLOnE.Org -There is no competition
-Sean1818
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sean1818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSean1818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sean1818

Posted 2006-06-10, 10:44 PM in reply to Sean1818's post "How To Spawn Dclone Easily"
just got the soj counter .21
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
almighty.peanut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenalmighty.peanut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

almighty.peanut

Posted 2006-06-15, 03:24 PM in reply to DirtZ's post starting "hmm....and the all mistery of a Diablo..."
DirtZ said:
hmm....and the all mistery of a Diablo Clone dissapeared :P
that mystery disappeared about 2 weeks after the game came out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SuperBajin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSuperBajin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SuperBajin