Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-05-26, 07:06 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
i cant seem to get any of these
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-05-26, 08:12 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
egghiiilnnrsstt

Darnnnnnnn. It's a paladin's skill. Two words, first one has 6 letters. Now it should be really easy.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:16 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Resist Lightning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:30 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
wrewniblid
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:49 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Hint please...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-28, 03:14 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Barb skill
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-28, 03:20 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
You sure...?
A barb's skill with 2 w's, e and b....it just doesn't click in my mind...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:16 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
dam that is a hard one, well here is mine since i cant figure out the last one maybe he mispelled it or some thing pbaonnse hint you have probably found this so many times that you wish it were deleted.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.

Last edited by tidus2005; 2003-05-28 at 06:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:24 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
lol it's so easy BUT it's the german word for the skill

whirlwind -> ???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:48 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Please use the English word, since many users dont know german.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-28, 06:55 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
wirbelwind harharhar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2003-05-28, 11:57 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Someone uses Swedish instead...!
What's the next word then?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-28, 12:57 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
"pbaonnse" by tidus2005
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-28, 02:09 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Thx Lee...

Bonesnap, and no, I don't want it to be deleted because I like it~

This is an item which went through quite a change during 1.08 - 1.09:

aacerrinuttvs

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-28, 03:41 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
you got it ringelblume

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-29, 10:40 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Senesia said:

aacerrinuttvs
Viscerataunt

Item: pasemrlaoediokacs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-30, 10:42 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
jieizev rnmumseo hanozr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-05, 01:09 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
OMFG!! HOW DO U GET THIS STUFF??? THIS IS TOO CRAZY! ive only got whirlwind till now even though i dont speak german coz of the 2 w's!
JEEZ! Senisia i have a new found respect for you!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-06, 11:24 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Doofus_AW Hint?
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-06-09, 12:16 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post "Diablo II Quiz!"
Jewelry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW