Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2011-10-27, 06:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can you PM me some more information?..."
I'd be willing to bet 5 to 1 that Skurai is either bullshitting or has been misinterpreted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-28, 01:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd be willing to bet 5 to 1 that..."
I only saw pictures on facebook. I can't remember who it was, but I can look if you really want.

Edit: I hate when I'm serious and right when I'm gonna prove it, I can't find the fucking proof I had.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-10-28 at 01:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-28, 03:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I only saw pictures on facebook. I..."
Bullshit, plain and simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-29, 11:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bullshit, plain and simple."
I'm not lying.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-29, 12:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm not lying."
Prove it, then. Screenshot or it didn't happen, fucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-29, 12:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Prove it, then. Screenshot or it..."
That's the problem, I can't find it. I don't remember who it was. I'm not saying "it's not their any more", I'm not Joseph Smith, Jr.
It's there, I just can't find it. When I do, you'll see.

Logically, I posted that october 1st.
So it must have happened within a week of that. I'll simply look at my activity that week on facebook and find it.

AHA!

Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-10-29 at 12:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-29, 02:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's the problem, I can't find it. I..."
That could be his sister for all we know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-29, 10:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That could be his sister for all we..."
"Me and my boy" is what the thingy says.
The comment or whatever.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-30, 10:37 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Me and my boy" is what the thingy..."
I doubt it is him, then. It looks like he's wearing a Metallica shirt, which is way too mainstream for that dude. He was into really obscure shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-30, 11:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I doubt it is him, then. It looks like..."
You have a point. And it looks like shitty Metallica, at that. Then again, that might be why he likes it...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-07, 02:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You have a point. And it looks like..."
Still going strong, come join us for the fun!

I am not a bot, but a ape
Admin of D2Region, Check here to find out more!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kalans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkalans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kalans

Posted 2012-03-07, 12:28 PM in reply to kalans's post starting "Still going strong, come join us for..."
Good luck trying to get anyone from this forum to join, all 5 of us are waiting for D3 to come out :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-07, 03:24 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Good luck trying to get anyone from..."
Nice, we have many people waiting for D3 and play D2 for fun while we wait

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kalans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkalans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kalans

Posted 2012-03-21, 08:52 PM in reply to kalans's post starting "Nice, we have many people waiting for..."
kalans said: [Goto]
Nice, we have many people waiting for D3 and play D2 for fun while we wait
Bump in the night, thanks guys!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kalans

Posted 2012-03-23, 08:09 AM in reply to kalans's post starting "Bump in the night, thanks guys!"
Yeah most of us got bored of D2 a while ago. Explored it's fun and it's mods. And now we await D3. I am awaiting a new computer and D3 personally.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-25, 02:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yeah most of us got bored of D2 a while..."
I've been playing a bit of Diablo 2 lately but mostly because Sara has never played it and we've been playing together. I'm just kind of over Diablo 2. I've beaten that game to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-25, 02:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been playing a bit of Diablo 2..."
Wish my GF played games with me. But I agree. I've had lapses back to D2 over and over but at this point I lapse back to the mods, not the actual game itself.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin