Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

^5 Diablo
Posted 2010-06-10, 05:47 PM
For being more controling then a kid who likes turtles!

Anyway, I started playing in anticipation for D3. Me and another buddy are both botting on USWest Ladder SC. We are over stocked out the ass with gear. Honestly.. That's not a joke. Im at the point to where I am giving away HR's.. CTA's.. and much much more.

I currently have a 97 hammerdin (Paladizzle) currently ranked on ladder, and soon to be 98 (I died last night and lost 20,000,000 experience). The account name is the same its always been *flingmonkeypoo hit me up whenever you see me on. I can help rebuild the D2 community one realm at a time

I have a copy of the bot I use if anyone would like to use it as well. So far its done wonders for me. Requires an enigma (or teleport) and the best character to start with (obviously) is a sorc or a paladin. Hit me up

(ps RL fucking sucks my tiny dick)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-11, 12:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "^5 Diablo"
So.... what realm are you on again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-11, 12:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So.... what realm are you on again?"
Quote:
both botting on USWest Ladder SC. We are over
hi spec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-11, 02:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "hi spec"
What's up? I thought you were on West, but I guess I didn't see that in the original text. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-11, 03:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What's up? I thought you were on West,..."
Np, yep.. still representing USWest.. the only place where people who play matter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla