Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Anyone want to play some Diablo 2?
Posted 2010-01-07, 08:56 AM
See title. I'm feeling the urge again. I would definitely be more of the late night and weekend player. I work all day and I'll be in school after work until 7p MST/9p EST mon-thurs this semester. I haven't decided which realm I'm going to play on, whether I'll play ladder, or whether I'll play hardcore. If someone else is genuinely interested in trying hardcore, I'd enjoy doing that again. Anyway, if you're interested or if you're already actively playing, post here and we'll figure something out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-07, 02:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Anyone want to play some Diablo 2?"
Nope. But if anyone wants a Diablo 2 style experience but with nicer graphics, try Torchlight. It's singleplayer only, but it's still fun. Make sure you get the version with the 1.12b patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-01-07, 03:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nope. But if anyone wants a Diablo 2..."
Torchlight gets WAY to repetitive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-01-07, 04:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Torchlight gets WAY to repetitive."
It's worth a download, but you're right in that replayability is low, especially once you've made each type of character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-01-07, 06:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's worth a download, but you're right..."
I'll try it out now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-12, 01:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll try it out now."
I just wish we had Diablo 3 already.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-12, 06:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just wish we had Diablo 3 already...."
I've gotta say, Torchlight was pretty good. There are things about it I would change/improve, and there are things that just seem to be lacking, but it took care of my Diablo cravings. I would say it's the best "diablo clone" I've ever played, though, and it isn't completely a ripoff of Diablo like the rest of the clones. It actually has some unique features, such as learning spells from spell scrolls. Also, they basically took the mercenary from Diablo and gave you a pet dog or cat to take its place, which can use some gear, and can learn spells of your choosing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-13, 10:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've gotta say, Torchlight was pretty..."
That actually sounds fairly amusing, i'll have to check it out. How do you play? Is it multiplayer?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-13, 10:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That actually sounds fairly amusing,..."
You play it just like you play Diablo basically. The biggest downside is that there isn't any multiplayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-25, 11:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You play it just like you play Diablo..."
you guys are still playing this game? Move on already!

I haven't been on this site in a year almost
i joined in 03 and i was never really an active member

Remember me?

no matter i probably won't be coming back any time soon, just stopping by.

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2010-01-26, 02:24 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "you guys are still playing this game?..."
Get out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 04:17 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "you guys are still playing this game?..."
i no kung fu said: [Goto]
you guys are still playing this game? Move on already!

I haven't been on this site in a year almost
i joined in 03 and i was never really an active member

Remember me?

no matter i probably won't be coming back any time soon, just stopping by.
I remember u, where u been
u play d2 still?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-02, 04:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I remember u, where u been u play d2..."
correction, you joined in 2005.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel