Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Soj Selling !
Posted 2009-08-23, 08:57 PM
East .49

start selling !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmire_II is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmire_II is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmire_II

Posted 2009-08-24, 05:15 AM in reply to Valmire_II's post "Soj Selling !"
Soj?
What's that?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-24, 08:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Soj? What's that? :confused:"
If you don't know, maybe you're in the wrong forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-24, 09:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you don't know, maybe you're in the..."
Lol, I remember way back.. oh, the good ol'days. Odds of d3 having SoJ's?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-24, 10:05 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Lol, I remember way back.. oh, the good..."
Pretty decent that there will at least be some kind of throw back. Blizzard is all about nostalgia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-25, 11:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pretty decent that there will at least..."
I hope Grandfather, Windforce, and those good stuff would stay.

And butcher!

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-08-27, 11:16 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I hope Grandfather, Windforce, and..."
Fucking, levithan and grandfather + arreats was such a badass combination... to bad all the unique items sucked in d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla