Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2006-08-21, 07:50 PM in reply to SuperBajin's post starting "that mystery disappeared about 2 weeks..."
id like too know if there is a site with a chart with all the ip's on it, showing which are close too being popped, i remember seeign one a long time ago but i cant seem to find it now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crdude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrdude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crdude

Posted 2006-12-31, 02:29 PM in reply to crdude's post starting "id like too know if there is a site..."
anybody know where the Dclone bot is in Op Dclone (east) i used that to find my dclones, but now my source is gone.... wheres the bot??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Justaviper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustaviper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Justaviper

Posted 2007-04-17, 07:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can be any level for him to spawn,..."
ok when ever i type "netstat -n" and i dont type the Quotation marks it says "C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.com is not a valid windows application" or sum gay sheet but idk what can i do am i doing sumtin wrong???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the445566 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe445566 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the445566

Posted 2008-03-23, 12:54 PM in reply to the445566's post starting "ok when ever i type "netstat -n" and i..."
the445566 said:
ok when ever i type "netstat -n" and i dont type the Quotation marks it says "C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.com is not a valid windows application" or sum gay sheet but idk what can i do am i doing sumtin wrong???

just put in netstat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

{IW}matt.O_o

Posted 2008-03-26, 06:05 PM in reply to {IW}matt.O_o's post starting "just put in netstat"
That never worked for me no matter how many different things I tried. Maybe you have the same curse.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-12, 02:17 AM in reply to zaibatsu-'s post starting "you guys blabb on about selling..."
zaibatsu- said:
you guys blabb on about selling sojs...yeah right, i was just in my own private game, didnt sell 1 soj, and he popped in bloody foothills in 40mins.
I've got a question. If I go afk in a game for a couple of hours and come back and a d-clone does spawn in my game how can I tell when I get back to my computer? I know when you join a game where a d-clone is already spawned it says "diablo walks the earth" but what if you're afk in a game and you miss that message is there any way to tell he's in the game besides running into him after the message has come and gone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
elmis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenelmis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

elmis

Posted 2008-05-12, 04:45 PM in reply to elmis's post starting "I've got a question. If I go afk in a..."
elmis said:
I've got a question. If I go afk in a game for a couple of hours and come back and a d-clone does spawn in my game how can I tell when I get back to my computer? I know when you join a game where a d-clone is already spawned it says "diablo walks the earth" but what if you're afk in a game and you miss that message is there any way to tell he's in the game besides running into him after the message has come and gone?
I believe if you hit "m" it will show like the last 50 messages sent in the game. I can't remember if "m" is the hotkey, but I'm pretty sure it is. I can't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I believe if you hit "m" it will show..."
Yeah, It's the M key, I just looked it up in the little book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander